Fixed my tile spinner

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Had a brass fitting split and leaked all over. I had to do the entire job with steam shooting me in the belly. It sucked. Of course I can't find special part so I had to Frankenstein something together because I have another large jobber tomorrow. How does it look? It's only temporary until I can rig up something better. I also have a Tom tile wand I can use if needed.

IMG_6449.jpeg

FredC

Village Idiot
How does it look?

Like your battery charger could use an upgrade, you lost your 15mm, 7/8 & 13/16 wrenches, and you should pull that wheel out and finish the Ford

also payment received thanks

• Haha
Reactions: Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Like your battery charger could use an upgrade, you lost your 15mm, 7/8 & 13/16 wrenches, and you should pull that wheel out and finish the Ford

also payment received thanks

the wrenches got wet when I pulled my tile spinner apart. I didn't want to put them back until they were dry.

Reactions: FredC

Luky

Name
Mario
Had a brass fitting split and leaked all over. I had to do the entire job with steam shooting me in the belly. It sucked. Of course I can't find special part so I had to Frankenstein something together because I have another large jobber tomorrow. How does it look? It's only temporary until I can rig up something better. I also have a Tom tile wand I can use if needed.

View attachment 127013
You should have another spinner as a back up. I have three and I consider myself poor😉

Back
Top Bottom