Flat Porcelain

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
suddenly all the rage here. I cleaned two this week both new. The first one they dropped a liqueur on And couldn't get it off. The second one was a new install that was covered in construction dust. Both, when looked at an angle look bad when done. I had to go back into areas multiple times. It almost seems like it absorbs liquids. I used lime away on one to remove some problem areas. Their must be a better way.

Gene

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I didn't take any pictures. It has less shine than what I'm used to seeing with a mat finish. If you spray just half the tile and then clean it you can see where the prespray was, Just like on micro fiber. It seems like its porous. It's a real night mare to make it look good when viewed at an angle. No one has complained once dry but I'm the one looking at the angle not them. The one lady spend 3 weeks trying to remove the liquor. The floor was still sticky. Shouldn't be that big of a deal to remove from porcelain. Just curious if anybody else is seeing it and a better way to clean it.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Is it the actual porcelain tile or the grout lines????

I've seen shadowing in grout lines from more or less grout in areas, creating the appearance of being darker where theres less grout, the actual porcelain tile you cant hurt, through a acid on it and see if that helps. also give it time to dry sometimes it looks way better dry then wet.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Next time I'll shoot some pictures. I have to go back to finish a room that wasn't ready. Plenty still left in the box. I'll take a picture of those also.

Gene

Back
Top Bottom