Floor Buff pad

Andy12

Name
Andy
Hellow to all,I have purchase Snap back from Diversey to spray buff.

What would be the recommended pad for the spray buff.

The finish was just applied this past weekend.

I have a 20” 1500 rpm burnisher.

Thanks for your time and tips.
7297936760_67c090e977_m.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
Hi Andy

I haven't a clue as to the answer to your question but I'm wondering if you have tried one of those new Doritos tacos from taco bell yet?

I'm thinking McDonald's should counter attack them with a Kryspy Kreem Big Mac.
what do you think?

soft .. mab a light hair pad.. low rpms first
will you maintain this floor on a regular basis
I actually never spraybuff anymore.. just a good hairpad and propane..

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I haven't a clue as to the answer to your question but I'm wondering if you have tried one of those new Doritos tacos from taco bell yet?
It sucked don't buy it. Get a #1, Taco Supreme, Burrito Supreme and large raspberry tea. 8)

F

FB7777

Light beige hair pad with a 20 inch 2000rpm machine will make it pop

Spray buff is unnecessary. Just a high margin product salesmen sell

The acrylic in the spray buff will actually harden on the pad and prematurely make the pad less effective

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Mix that spray buff 1 part spraybuff to 2 parts water.

I personally would use the regular 3m 3500 natrural hair pads and not the niagra line of 3m pads ( cheaper and fall apart quicker thus less efficient) the regular line of 3m pads is also a bit "spongier" ( yes I just made that word up) giving you a little bit more control as to the head pressure applied to the floor so you don't burn it, especially in the high spots.

Also the regular pads can be flat cut with a scaper used for thousands of square feet and don't explode when you encounter an obstruction or item in your path.

Also you should just try to spraybuff using just water and see what it looks like.

When we spray buff or buff with any method remember to check your pad every 500-1000 sqft paying attention to immediate results and making sure ther is no trash or buildup that could scratch the floor.

Andy12

Name
Andy
Michael thanks for the tips. I will try just water in a small space to see what it looks like.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom