Flushing these wool rugs

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
He has dropped off the face of the earth, steer clear.

This is curious.

We will be bringing Rug Suckers to Nashville along with a centrifuge to play with.

Think long and hard about purchasing something out of the country. Quality, Service after the sale and Maintenance are key to sustainability. Centrum Force is here and available at every level of entrance to the Rug Washing world. This year will be releasing a centrifuge for the budget conscious entry level washer, but sturdy to last. Also look for a rug rinse and compression wringer to be shown at Rug Summit 10 for production minded folks that what output for the everyday machine made and tufted glue backed rugs.

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
If we are talking about the same person, this is what he wrote me last month when I needed to speak with him about a joint project that he was failing to communicate with me on.

"Silence has nothing to do with my business. I’m handling crisis/tragedy in my family." Yet in the same email he also said, "I know that it effects business badly, since I’m one man show..."

I sent him my condolences. Yet, these are important things to consider when trying to do business with this person. Who doesn't try to communicate with you even though bad things happen. People generally will be more sympathetic if you try at least to answer a phone call, text or email.

Now, can you imagine dealing with an overseas company? Just this week we took a call from a west coast company looking at ours now because they bought equipment on the cheap from overseas. They described it as a "teapot". Structurally weak and breaking down. They have had it for only two years and need now to replace it already.

Some things to ponder.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey P

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Just like in carpet cleaning, you get what you pay for. There is always somebody down the road who will it cheaper but can they do it better? Or at all?

Beeks

Name
J.R.
you get 3-4 plys depending on how good the operator ate the night before :very_drunk:....its more like a centrifuge for $50k, sheesh..

haven't made any decision's and don't plan on it for a bit, but like every major investment my company makes there will be plenty of education and research, have no doubt about the purchase whether its 1k or 100

Reactions: Mikey P

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
There is not need to spend $50K on an American Made Rug Wringing Centrifuge this Spring.

If this fits a circumstance, consider: I have a unadvertised deal that can be offered for a 11 foot open end Centri-Maxx horizontal rug wringing centrifuge. Those with space issues or budget constraints, this may be the ticket. If anyone wants to consider it, email me for details and let's make it happen. (You won't find this particular one on our website)

tom@centrumforce.com

Normally, we make 14 foot models 95% of the time. Some 12's, but this is one off. Only made two. It's moving parts and electrical package is the same as all our models. This one can be refurbished within a month and carry a warranty.

Beeks

Name
J.R.
14 foot is the only option, as we have already done 4-5, 14footers in the last month. Your 14foot option is $50k, unless im reading something incorrectly. Its not a budget constraint, its a compare and contrast price and quality constraint, there are many other 14 footers with great reputations around for far less. Now all I can go off of at the moment is price, videos and a few peoples feedback, but plan on doing plenty more research on yours and others, just can't justify spending 2-3 times more when there are other options with great reviews.

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
The SP-14 ranges from $45,000-49,000 depending on stainless steel versus epoxy. All models now come with Allen-Bradley Electrical Components for 2016 that includes, as with previous models, dynamic breaking. This device has an open door for flushing ability and it's advantage allows one to see the rug unfurl during start-ups. (18" diameter cylinder) I wish the best for you. Let me know how the search continues.

Reactions: Beeks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom