For $700 a night, you'de think they would groom the velvet...

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
When I started traveling in this business when I was 16, a wise old man (probably 40...😂) told me this about Vegas:

“In Las Vegas, everyone is trying to (insert four letter word for carnal knowledge here) you physically, financially, spiritually, and in other senses you can’t begin to imagine”

48 years later, I can’t say that he was wrong

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
Well my soon to be bride of 40 years gets very emotional over those fountain shows, so we're booked for two nights on our anniversary

I'll bring my carding brush just in case.

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Well my soon to be bride of 40 years gets very emotional over those fountain shows, so we're booked for two nights on our anniversary

I'll bring my carding brush just in case.

The lovely Mrs. P is worth a couple of days in that “place”

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Of all all the places I’ve been, from the four corners of US, and in between, Canada and Europe, I’ve never been to LV. All my family have, but not me. It’s crazy. Everyone tells me, you’re not missing anything.

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Stay at the Wynn, it's much classier. Boyle says people that stay are the Bellagio go home with bedbugs.

Mikey P

Administrator
Stay at the Wynn, it's much classier. Boyle says people that stay are the Bellagio go home with bedbugs.
Ive already stayed at the Wynn, great vegan chow and wonderful tiled mosaic fllor but they dont have the fountains, or that indoor rotating garden

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom