For those of you who don't like the Royal Vacuum

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
4 brush rolls a year is $100. Then add the time messing around with it and agrivation.

Is yours the 18 or 14 Matt?

My original brush roll that came with the vacuum when I purchased it at the mom/pop vacuum/carpet cleaning store lasted much longer than the ones we order from jondon. I paid $500 for the vacuum, but it lasted me almost 10 years

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Well, I decided to go back to royal. I found this one on quill for $300. I decided that you can’t beat the suction on these. And I just don’t have enough estrogen in me, and I’m not claiming social security yet to use an orek.

Plus, for the price, I feel it’s the best in its class.

This doesn’t have the foot adjuster, which is probably why it was cheaper than the other sites
A882404B-1565-46AA-B07C-C09DD0414B1B.jpeg
147DF78A-6493-4B1E-8C66-0DCC90EDF355.jpeg
9DF3BC03-7481-481D-8A07-56311763A3F5.jpeg

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

kevinj6121

Name
kevin
Well, I decided to go back to royal. I found this one on quill for $300. I decided that you can’t beat the suction on these. And I just don’t have enough estrogen in me, and I’m not claiming social security yet to use an orek.

Plus, for the price, I feel it’s the best in its class.

This doesn’t have the foot adjuster, which is probably why it was cheaper than the other sitesView attachment 75517 View attachment 75518View attachment 75519

I have that same Royal for the last two years now and love it, not to quiet but works great and i like the turn knob to adjust the height better then the pre set height adjustments on others, it allows to to get it just right

Reactions: BIG WOOD
F

FB7777

Yes
and the bagged model is cheaper than $89...it's like $39-$49 bukz

yea, that's it
Lets buy a $400 vac to abuse in filthy stinky ratholes:icon_rolleyes:
...that makes lots of sense when 10 Bissel bagged models that suck JUST AS GOOD can be had for the same price :headscratch:

..L.T.A.
Listen to Crappytoni.

If anyone knows ghetto cleaning and repair it's him

Reactions: Dolly Llama

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I have that same Royal for the last two years now and love it, not to quiet but works great and i like the turn knob to adjust the height better then the pre set height adjustments on others, it allows to to get it just right
I used mine today in a sand box mobile home. I forgot how loud these things are. They're not for furnished houses with people in them, unless you want the customer to stay on the other side of the house to avoid the noise.

kevinj6121

Name
kevin
Kevin, where did youlocate your Royal with the screw adjustment? I had to convert my new(er) Royal with parts from an older model.

I got mine at a Vacuum store in North Myrtle beach in South Carolina. Its just a simple black knob attached to a screw that you turn to get to your desired height which i find much better then pre set height click buttons cause a lot of times with those on some carpets its either to high or to low, but on my royal that can never be a problem with the screw adjustment

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I got mine at a Vacuum store in North Myrtle beach in South Carolina. Its just a simple black knob attached to a screw that you turn to get to your desired height which i find much better then pre set height click buttons cause a lot of times with those on some carpets its either to high or to low, but on my royal that can never be a problem with the screw adjustment
I agree, it is more accurate with adjusting. I just don't like bending over to adjust it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom