Ford Transit recall

Mark Von*Lay

Name
Mark
What's it gonna take...I have been a ford man my whole
Life exception an Isuzu truck that I swear you could have shot the truck with a 30/30 and it would run...( sorry bout the 30/30 reference you know in the south we cling to our bibles and guns ) as we speak my Chevy van gave GM a chance...is receiving a brand new transmission...and I have to replace the head gasket..GM has wore me out...when it's toast .......still looks good....I'll be going to Nissan...I need the 5 year warranty...good luck with the ford

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I wish honda or toyota would make a full size van. The domestics , fiat and MB have major issues

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Damn!

Those trucks are the first ones they take out. They are going to bitch when they have to go in. Fortunately the dealership is just two blocks from us. What a pain!

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
How many miles on that chevy before the head gasket and transmission?

Exactly, if it's got over 100k then this(at least the trans) is to be expected. Made it to 120k before trans on my ford.

Mark Von*Lay

Name
Mark
How many miles on that chevy before the head gasket and transmission?
95k.... it runs like a champ but its been torqued as much as she can.... small leak but it's just a matter of time so this weekend.... ba bam it's going to be a major bitch for such a simple item the transmission has been a piece of shit since 85 k.. so I was like screw it the new one wasn't much more than a repair..... winter comes in 2018 hello Nissan 2500

Mark Von*Lay

Name
Mark
Back when the first came out I looked at them and my lease agents said better pass. He said fuel was awful and warned of tranny issues.

Glad I passed, thats one ugly duck. Looks like a armored car.

Transmission slipping - Lounge - Nissan NV - Nissan NV Owners Forum
http://nissannvforum.com/topic/281-transmission-slipping/
Damn .....I guess I'll wait with an open mind and see how Damons pro master holds up.....freakin always something with these POS

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I just got a recall in the mail yesterday on the Chevy/GMC W-Series...Isuzu 2012-2013 N- Series.. and 2008-2009 MY Series...with the 6.0 gas engines...the stopper bolt on the gas peddle is defective and the gas pedals are sticking wide open...

Reactions: Mark Von*Lay

Mark Von*Lay

Name
Mark
Damn .....I guess I'll wait with an open mind and see how Damons pro master holds up.....freakin always something with these POS
I know it's a machine..... but damn ya know stupid shiat off the line... please God.... bring super quality Engineering back.... I want the Japanese suicide squad back building My Vehicles.... quality or death..... lol.... I'll be quoting myself all day..... that is all carry on :icon_cool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom