Forwarding business phone calls to your personal phone

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Not yet. House needs to sell. Love Winter where I am and happy staying warm. But I always thought the house would sell in Fall. The weather is finally bad up north so Snow Birds are on their way. Most here after Thanksgiving. Ideal for me would be to sell February then 30 days to get resettled. Launch in Texas in Spring.
I still work everyday at other business I have.

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
No - you could let them book themselves.
I was answering Rick's question above Are you back to work yet? or still on vacation thinking about working? The answer to that questions was- Are those my only 2 choices?
But yes you could let people book themselves if you had a website with a form to let a Customer do that and price per room pricing. Wouldn't work for us.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
We've been happy with Ring Central but I'm going to look into Verizon's "one voice" (or something) now that we switched to a business account.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
All cell phones or does Verizon have land lines?
No land lines. We had 2 cell phones and an iPad with data.

We needed to get to 5 devices to be eligible for this Verizon Business deal. He verified that we formed an LLC several years ago.

I added my 15 year old son to the plan and a mobile hotspot. I traded an old and partially water damaged iPhone 6 ($550) toward the 7. My son got my 6 month old SE. The salesman said most business customers see a 22% discount but it varies a little.

Reactions: Bruce Humphrey

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
We've been happy with Ring Central but I'm going to look into Verizon's "one voice" (or something) now that we switched to a business account.

With Ring Central, can you differentiate a incoming business call from a personal call to your non business line?

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
With Ring Central, can you differentiate a incoming business call from a personal call to your non business line?
Yes.

We have a business number and ALL calls that come through that number show up on my cell as "The Clean Machine".

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
There's an app for your phone too. It will show your call log and give you access to your messages. I think it has all kinds of functions that we don't use but it works well for what we ask it to do.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Yes.

We have a business number and ALL calls that come through that number show up on my cell as "The Clean Machine".

Without caller ID..... that's my point....seems it is only a choice of one or the other.

I'm trying to have caller ID AND some type of indication as to whether it's personal or business.

No luck so far.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Without caller ID..... that's my point....seems it is only a choice of one or the other.

I'm trying to have caller ID AND some type of indication as to whether it's personal or business.

No luck so far.

Frank,

I think the wife pays like 3 bucks extra for caller id on her biz cell phone.

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk

No luck so far.

I agree, I'm looking for this as well. I havent found any product that will let you see what line the caller called in on as well as their caller ID. Aside from carrying 2 phones what do you do? I have a google number that is forwarded to my cell for my other business but like Russ I cant see the caller ID if I want to know that it came in on that google number.

Justin T

Name
Justin Teerlink
I'm using a system my marketing guys turned me on to. When I get phone calls from my website, a voice "whispers" that it's a business call before the customer and I talk. It's really handy. I've loved it because I don't want to pay for another line, and this way I can use my personal line but still know exactly when a business call is coming through.

Name
Lee Stockwell
My at&t cell shows the incoming name and number, plus it has a tone to let me know if it's forwarded from my landline number.

Most calls are recurring customers, so their saved info pops up before I answer.

I treat EVERY call as an important customer...once.

CICarpet

Name
Don Manfredi
I use a local answering service which runs about an average of $100 a month.

I also use Grasshopper which has a lot of nice features.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom