Found ½ Carrot Diamond in Recovery Filter.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
We were finishing up a carpet and upholstery cleaning job when the customer showed me her wedding ring and asked us to our eye peeled for the missing diamond. She started going really crazy looking for it around the house. She had been picking weeds for around the deck and was bending over looking in the grass and rocks in hopes she might find it. We finished up and I dumped the filter in her driveway and there it was. A second after I returned it to her it was lost again. It rolled right out of her hand on to the Berber. The three of us where on hands and knees for 10 Minuets tell I found the damn thing again. I am going to have her do a testimonial on my web site when and if I get around to overhauling it. I want to know what noteworthy items you sucked up gold, diamonds or hamsters?

Name
Bruce
Just a few weeks ago I found a ring with a good size diamond on it. I handed it to the customers , she looked at the ring then she looked at me real dumb founded and said , that's not even my ring but I'm going to find out who's it is.

Not sure if hubby had someone over or not.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ear rings seem to be the most common. Nothing of real value. Most things I can pick up by hand because they won't fit through the lips on my Greenie Hybrid.

John Watson

When we used the clear view filter box pump out we found quite a few different sizes and types of stones. My guys washed those out real careful like after I told the the tennant had lost a $2,500 rock in an apartment we had to clean. Found it too. Tennant said we could have it if we found it and left no forwarding address. We had a company party on that one.

We clean a few Jewery stores and they have us give them the contents of our filters. They find dropped stones, gold and silver filings and other stuff they have dropped.

Now it would be easy for us to find stuff with us using a knew knee high on every job

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom