Free advertising.... I guess.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Will great free marketing. Where did you ever come up with the concept? Who did you pay to throw the rock? :winky:

As much as it sucked to replace the window, it was worth the air time! :biggrin:

Name
Nate W.
I'd spread the word to other teenagers asking who it was.. A hefty reward would be given and some hands would get broken with the rock(s) that were thrown..

A local tow guy down here just painted his tow truck.. Some kids "tagged" it with they're name.. Lets just say the kids learned a valuable lesson that will stick with them till they die...

My pops had a Mango fruit thrown at his windshield passing a high school going 60mph.. Didn't catch the kid but if it was any higher it'd have been a serious accident..

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
My first stop would be to the local mountains. I hear there's a fella up there who like to "Thunk People in the head with a Rock" named Ernest T. Bass. I know it's a serious issue, but this guy was funny for us old enough to remember.

ErnestT.com6_.jpg

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
The video got 25,000 views. Even some of our past customers commented on the news FB page about how good we are. That works for me. Guess that makes up for the $170 cost of the window.

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Broken windows don't come out of the insurance deductible or effect premium in Florida. People replace their windows down here for the tiniest rock chip. Free.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom