Free Room

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
Straight Joe Polish, anyone claim success on this? Please no chatter on this one, either you know first hand or ya don't.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
My first year in business I mailed 25 free room letters, yeah I know its not big enough to tell anything but its all I had. Anyway I got one job from it and she only did the one free room and that put me off and I didn't do anymore. About six months later she called and had me clean her whole house and I've been cleaning it about every 6-9 months ever since, I've also cleaned for her dad and sister a few times each.

Now that I'm thinking about maybe I should dig that letter up and give it a real run this time.

Oh, and obviously I picked the neighborhood so of course it was in a nice area.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
We have done it(free room offer), but our min. charge still applies.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I give my free room in the form of a Groupon....Maybe that's chatter...But it's still a "free room"

It's just labeled differently.

And yet Lisa still gives me hell about it. :lol:

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I hand delivered the first of the 3 sequence letter to several neighbourhoods. I really didn't get enough response to justify continuing. Mind you, I only delivered the first letter. They say the response is better for the 2nd and 3rd letter.

I've done a few free rooms, but again, there wasn't enough response to continue with it.

I have had pretty decent response from The Pink Flyer. Need to revisit some of these tools.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom