Free tile spinner tool

Mikey P

Administrator
to the MB'r who can convince me he or she needs a Spinner to get ahead. Give me a good sob story and promise to update us about how the tool made you some bank.

While it's no Turbo or SX, it works well and it's free!

Free shipping to the continental US

and make sure to thank Scott Warrington, as he let me keep the demo SX15 tool, which kicks ass!@

Please submit your case and I'll pick a winner on Monday.

spinner_tile_cleaning_wand_westpak.jpg

Westpak brand

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
I only have one spinner and I think it would be nice to have another one.

And I like kittens.

F

FB7777

when the Turbo first came out, I bought it for $1400 :shock:

a year later the swivel crapped out to the tune of another $100 due to poor design :shock: :shock:

Back then I thought it was insane to charge that kind of dough for an upside-down dog dish and $200 worth of hardware

I bet that Westpak is a little less than $1400 :mrgreen:

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
what is the price of the new model, was going to but the old style next month

I named your dog and I bought a Vortex when you were in love with them, you owe me :lol:

Fred Homan

Dear Mikey.....I have a regular gig with a company that has a contract with the FAA facility in Farmington, MN. They are looking at having me do the carpet cleaning there on my terms. The place is huge! They have small tile floors in the restrooms that I KNOW I could clean up with my truckmount and a tool like this. This would make me shine even more. They love what I am doing for them over the last 4 months. Send it to me! I will send you some pictures of before. Just let me know and I will email you my address.....

Your buddy,

Fred Homan

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Doc Holliday said:
Wow that's a lot different head, single vac port vs dual
on the SX-12 too.

Richard, what's the secret?
After all these years and you can't contain your enthusiasm about single or dual vac port?

All I saw was an ugly blue tool that squirts, rotates and sucks.

And you see a prince. :p

Bob Foster

Looks like they moved the vac connection to the back of the handle instead of the side too.

I think you should auction it to buy Diesel some nads...

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Mikey P said:
to the MB'r who can convince me he or she needs a Spinner to get ahead. Give me a good sob story and promise to update us about how the tool made you some bank.

While it's no Turbo or SX, it works well and it's free!

Free shipping to the continental US

and make sure to thank Scott Warrington, as he let me keep the demo SX15 tool, which kicks ass!@

Please submit your case and I'll pick a winner on Monday.

spinner_tile_cleaning_wand_westpak.jpg

Westpak brand

got to be honest.....even for free it is a rip off.....the thing looks flimsy......don't know what they put on the outside edge but it don't look like it will last very long....
once you hook a vacuum hose to the connection on the side the hose is going to bend and stick out another good 12 inches.....your never going to get thru a door......

most of west pac things aren't to bad....but this thing has tile damage written all over it....

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I just bought my first tm from ace. I have a chain of foreign owned subway restraunts and its realy hard to make a profit cleaning their t&g with a my 175 mop bucket and wet vac.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
JUST GIVE ME THE DAMN THING SO I CAN SELL IT ON CRAIGSLIST NEXT WEEK.

Now if that doesn't make you warm and fuzzy.....

And to the guy that "likes kittens" - I eat them for breakfast.

then that line should.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
What's the difference between the SX15 vs the Turbo Hybrid?

I need a good spinner real soon.

S

sam miller

Jim Cross said:
I do not have a spinner. I want a spinner. But my wife said NO! Please help!

Me thinks You deserve! but Your wife sgould be out there busting on tile with a little grout brush and a bucket then she'll change her mind LOL

I have a sx12 with 2 broke dick little vac tubes that sx15 is perdy nice huckleberry!

S

sam miller

Ya how does it work Mike? it doesnt look like it would slide very well is that a brake shoe pad on the bottom??? shiteatinggrin

Mikey P

Administrator
It cleans well, just not as nice to use as the other two.

A guy could make serious bank with this free tool, a home depot grout brush, some Oxy Clean and some Cobbs Acid Cleaner.

lance

Gekko tool looks a whole lot better than that spinner.

I have never used that one but even if I got it free I would give it to John and Lora to raise money for their charity.

Heck, my blue OP with tile brush and a PC quad with that teflon thing on it looks more professional and might work better......but that's just my opinion.

Hey Johnny in Ventura.....are you ready to sell your not-used spinner to me yet??? I got some cash that just mysteriously showed up in my bank account a couple of weeks ago.

Happy Father's Day to all the dads on the board. I am not one but will have a beer on Sunday to toast all of you. shiteatinggrin

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
funny thing about forums and something the new guys should be cautious of..
morons that have never done anything that comment of things like they know what they are talking
about..no names but you all know...get a job, do some actual work then comment on things..please

Mikey P

Administrator
No shit Lance.

You got some f'n nerve knocking this tool when I bet dollars to doughnuts you've never cleaned a tile floor other than your own in your life.

This tool will kick the shit out of a Gecko and this opinion comes from a guy who has cleaned thousands of tile and stone floors.

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Mike,

There is a really good guy in the area I live in. He is a supportive member and posts here. He enjoys the things he has learned from the board. We talk about subjects found here all the time. He does many things for the community and does charity work for his church. He strives very hard to be a great cleaner. He never cuts corners and works hard. He is someone you could trust your family with and to take a job for you when you hurt your back or are out of town.

A spinner tool would give him another way to make a little extra money for his family. He would be much appreciative to have the tool. Please consider Charles Lyman for the give away.

PS I have the same spinner tool and it has cleaned well for me for the last 3+ years.

Bob Foster

AdamHale said:
Mike,

There is a really good guy in the area I live in. He is a supportive member and posts here. He enjoys the things he has learned from the board. We talk about subjects found here all the time. He does many things for the community and does charity work for his church. He strives very hard to be a great cleaner. He never cuts corners and works hard. He is someone you could trust your family with and to take a job for you when you hurt your back or are out of town.

A spinner tool would give him another way to make a little extra money for his family. He would be much appreciative to have the tool. Please consider Charles Lyman for the give away.

PS I have the same spinner tool and it has cleaned well for me for the last 3+ years.

ding....ding.....ding

I think you might have a winner here Mike!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom