Fringe Work Today

CanadianRuss

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Teskey
Turned out ok, I think given the condition.
image.jpeg

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Russ, looks good.
I assume that you follow through with raking (brushing) and trimming the fringes for a neater finished look.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Russ, looks good.
I assume that you follow through with raking (brushing) and trimming the fringes for a neater finished look.

What kind of brushes are safest and preferred for brushing out finer thread tangled fringes like those?

I am sure there is something better than the little stiff nylon bristle hand scrub brush I have been using?

Hair brush or combs?

CanadianRuss

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Teskey
What kind of brushes are safest and preferred for brushing out finer thread tangled fringes like those?

I am sure there is something better than the little stiff nylon bristle hand scrub brush I have been using?

Hair brush or combs?

You can carefully! use a small hand held groomer from interlink or for really fragile fringes I use a horsehair brush.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
What happens if the product gets on wool ? Are those products safe for in the home or just take out. ❓

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
What happens if the product gets on wool ? Are those products safe for in the home or just take out. ❓

For rugs: NO problem. I have used it on silk and rayon too. It rinses out well.

Our on-location carpet and furniture cleaning: We have used it on the greasy grime found on carpet walk-off areas by restaurant kitchens with success. The furniture pieces where sofa arms and head rest areas give evidence of grease and oil build-up is heavy.

Ron K

Our on-location carpet and furniture cleaning: We have used it on the greasy grime found on carpet walk-off areas by restaurant kitchens with success. The furniture pieces where sofa arms and head rest areas give evidence of grease and oil build-up is heavy.

What happens if you get it on a pallet with a 10' Tumbler!?:biggrin:

Reactions: CanadianRuss

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom