Full Circle Done?

Bryan S. Bennett

Supportive Member
Name
Central Steamer Professional Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
Just got an email this afternoon they are done at the end of January. Spoke with Rosey and she was just told yesterday.

They did a good job for us, not perfect by any means, but I thought was worth it.

Besides handling all calls internally, are their any other third party suggestions out there?

When one stops another usually starts..

Thoughts. It would be nice if servicemonster handled this

Mikey P

Administrator
There is a former employee (best they ever had IMO) who has already been answering phones for 5 or so cleaners, who out of respect for FC has kept it on the down low.

We talked recently and she had plans to expand. Now based on this news, her plans will be set in motion much sooner.

She'll be along shortly to explain why she would never work for Marty.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
You may want to consider offering the job to a 'Stay at home Mom"-- maybe a customer that is a cheerleader for you? supply her with cell phone linked to business phone. Think about paying her Per booked and completed job, so that her pay is based on her performance.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
How many do you personally book each(busy season) month?

No helper either, correct?

I can't imagine how you do it..
It can get pretty bad. It certainly adds time to jobs during the busy season. That's why my hour meter always get loaded every year. But it's just talk which is physically easy, and that can provide a nice break from the constant hard labor.

Reactions: Willy P

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Anyone with a wife who doesn't work, tell them to do something. Second thought, hire your wife (GF) and make your life so much easier.

Last edited:
Reactions: Russ T.

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Just looking into this for the times I'm not in the office. Very interested to hear about the new lady when he's ready to come out if the closet.

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
My wife answers the phone, schedules all work, does all the financials (former bank teller)pays all the taxes,(college level accounting classes)keeps a spotless home, cuts my hair(without cutting my throat:icon_redface:) (beauticians license) and has put up with me for 35 years,( Anniversary yesterday). That maybe the reason I haven't had a paycheck in twenty years.;)

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
My wife answers the phone, schedules all work, does all the financials (former bank teller)pays all the taxes,(college level accounting classes)keeps a spotless home, cuts my hair(without cutting my throat:icon_redface:) (beauticians license) and has put up with me for 35 years,( Anniversary yesterday). That maybe the reason I haven't had a paycheck in twenty years.;)
Mine Too except the Financials and the Taxes. Has no problem getting dirty and chipping her perfect nails.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Seeing as how FC is the only Co. doing this tells me there isn't enough call for a service like this to expand beyond a mom and pop type of biz.

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
Ofer, I can truly say that without her I would be lost. We bought our home when she was 17, got married two months later. We had three children by the time she was 26 and a business. She volunteered at the kids schools, had 8 music lessons a week to get the kids to and even cut the grass:icon_redface:. I worked 12 to 14 hours a day and she held it all together. I would not say Mother Theresa but close.:winky:

PaperClip

Name
Lupe Ruiz
Hey Everyone. I heard the news about full circle closing, which I am very sorry to hear. No, I'm not just being polite. I say it because I know that they were a big help in handling phones and scheduling jobs for some of you and a curveball like this isn't the funnest to deal with. I know that them shutting down puts some of you in a difficult situation which is why I wanted to reach out to all of you and let you know that PaperClip would love to step in to serve you and your business.

Paperclip is a reception and scheduling service that provides tailored services to small business and organizations. We focus on caring for your customers as if they were our own and work with owners to ensure quality service and assist with the day to day operations of running a business. Yes, we know the carpet industry and we know the questions that get asked and how it works. Besides, we're a small office ourself so we know what it takes to stay in business and how important customer relations are! We offer to take the places of an office secretary or assistant that would help make and answer phone calls, set up appointments with potential and current customers and assist the owner/company with day to day task of operating a business.

What sets Paperclip apart from other reception and scheduling services is personalization of the services. We've created an adaptive service mentality that takes into account the distinct needs of each customer and creates a service package that provides exactly what the business owner needs to help him or her run their company. This also means that we have a standard for companies we're willing to take on. We strive to ensure that every customer of the business we serve does not feel like they are speaking with an answering service but that they are in contact with the actual company. That means the company we represent HAS TO live up to the standards we are selling and speaking of. We actually vet prospects by speaking with the business owner to get an understanding of his or her business motto and goals and then we do our research to see if people would agree. To better the chances of being accepted by PaperClip, we even recommend the company be vouched for by a current client or by a staff member.

I know, I know... some of you guys are probably saying that's too much... but is it really?

Here at PaperClip, we only service small business owners who are extremely meticulous in their work and care for their customers because that is the way we service our clients. We will care for your business as it was our own and we only succeed when our clients succeed.

If you are interested in learning more about how PaperClip can serve you please give us a call or send me a message. I'm here to help.

PaperClip
888-959-3975

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart

You better take her out on a nice date night and fancy dinner! she sounds like a keeper!

Reactions: ronbeatty

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Running a business with lower wage service workers, what could possibly go wrong?

I feel their pain and completely understand, service industry is tough.

Reactions: Russ T.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
smiley-shocked002.gif

Reactions: Papa John

QDCC-Barry

There is a former employee (best they ever had IMO) who has already been answering phones for 5 or so cleaners, who out of respect for FC has kept it on the down low.

We talked recently and she had plans to expand. Now based on this news, her plans will be set in motion much sooner.

She'll be along shortly to explain why she would never work for Marty.

Of course I don't know the details, but I don't really dig a former employee stealing customers on the DL. I wouldn't want that to happen to me so I'm careful about doing that to someone else.

you know, karma?

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
I just got out of a meeting regarding a ServiceMonster CallCenter. We are looking into starting a beta in Feb. We already have the technology we need. I've been tossing this concept around for 8 years now and I have provided counsel to 5 call centers over the years. I watched many of them fail for predictable reasons and before starting ServiceMonster I was a call center expert. Because of FullCircle's recent announcement, I'm getting presser from above, below and sideways. I think the time has come.

Let's just say it will be an interesting month.

Reactions: Russ T. and Chris A

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom