Full Circle is now offering Service Monster.

Mikey P

Administrator
0121551a.jpg

G

Hmm, I had that same idea, awhile back. I'm glad to hear it. I will be looking into that early next year to start. Good find.

G

I just visited the Full Circle website. Jezus, you guys need to put some more $$ into that. It looks like one of those $10/mo cookie cutter websites. In my opinion, not much to look at there. I want to help this succeed, do something more professional looking.

dgargan

They are one of the most professional services out there. Before judging them by the web site call and talk to them. They have my phones 3-4 days per week and book close to 90 jobs per month for me. They are more then an answering service and know our business inside out.

David

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Sprint charges me too much to forward calls right now.

When I get a land line in place that doesn't charge for forwarded calls...I will be in a better position to try them out.

I was going to do it until I found out that Sprint is an ass when it comes to that.

Name
Kevin McCreary
I was actually going to try them out, but decided not to because they didn't use SM. Now that they do I will be calling Nicole Monday!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Sounds like great service for a one truck guy...or if you are in between phone people...or maybe it will work no matter what.

dgargan

Mikey they also send me a list of callers that do not book. I have not run the numbers but I would say 8-9 out of 10. I will look it up and see what the real numbers are.

Yes it does sound interesting. If my math is correct it will cost you 15-20 dollars for each appointment they schedule for you assuming each phone call takes an average of 10 minutes. If the phone call lasts longer than 10 minutes then the price will be higher. Everytime I schedule a new customer I check my minutes on my phone and they go by quick. I am on the phone around 10-15 minutes with new customers. If the price was closer to 10 then I would consider it.

Chris A

Name
Chris
danielc said:
Yes it does sound interesting. If my math is correct it will cost you 15-20 dollars for each appointment they schedule for you assuming each phone call takes an average of 10 minutes. If the phone call lasts longer than 10 minutes then the price will be higher. Everytime I schedule a new customer I check my minutes on my phone and they go by quick. I am on the phone around 10-15 minutes with new customers. If the price was closer to 10 then I would consider it.

If the price is $.49/minute that that would be closer to $7.50-$10

Chris Adkins said:
danielc said:

If the price is $.49/minute that that would be closer to $7.50-$10

http://www.fullcirclegroup.biz/feeschedule.html

I was kidding. Math was my strong point in hs. The core services package is the most cost effective plan they offer. It includes 500 minutes for 495 dollars. Assuming a 15 minute phone conversation is average then you would get 33 (15) minute conversations divided by 495 = 15 dollars per appointment. If several customers talk for 10 minutes and don't book the appointment then the cost is going up. Ofcourse if you go past 500 minutes then the cost does go down to .49 cents or half cost but that would only slightly lower the cost. Like I said the cost would be 15 to 20 dollars per appointment which is just a little steep for me.

I really liked another csr that charged just for the appointments they booked but it was like 25 dollars an appointment. I really don't want to pay more than 10 dollars an appointment and not even that if it is a repeat customer because their average time on the phone is around 5 minutes.

Chris A

Name
Chris
danielc said:
I really liked another csr that charged just for the appointments they booked but it was like 25 dollars an appointment. I really don't want to pay more than 10 dollars an appointment and not even that if it is a repeat customer because their average time on the phone is around 5 minutes.

You're thinking of Perceptionist, we didn't have a lot of luck with them. Kinda like a live voice and nothing else, didn't know jack about cleaning and couldn't read a map.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
It's expensive to answer the phones all day. Some just don't get that.
They are not even marketing, tracking blah blah blah. Just scheduling.

Are you guys really complaining about paying $20.00/job to schedule?

Try paying an employee$1200.00/month minimum (plus payroll taxes etc.) and then having to train them, they might suck, you fire them...you get sued ...you name the problem.

The amount of jobs you are losing from NOT answering your phone while cleaning is costing you more than the service.

It's all numbers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom