FUSION's newer version is now available

N

NUCLEAN

The Nuclean chemists have been busy in the lab. And today we officially have updated the FUSION Prespray to the new FUSION 2.0. Lab and field testing data have concluded that the new FUSION 2.0. Improves the performance in cleaning efficacy, brightening while maintaining a safe pH of only 9.5.

Ounce for Ounce

The Best Performing Wide Range

Stain Removing Pre-Spray GUARANTEED!​

View attachment 743

Nuclean's FUSION complete Heavy-Duty, micro emulsion-oxygen powdered stain removing pre-spray. Can be used as an everyday carpet, upholstery, tile, grout cleaner and booster for dingy surfaces. FUSION harnesses the highest cleaning efficacy per weight, and a higher concentration of oxygen-powered enzymes unlike any other product on the market cutting through grime, grease, stuck-on dirt and set-in stains.

Product Features:

• Safe 9.5 pH - No Butyl - No VOC
• Tackles tough stains – carpet, tile, upholstery and hard surfaces, blood, grease, grime and more!
• Everyday prespray – color-safe and low foam
• Tile & Grout surfaces – removes stains and molds
• For Portables and Truckmount units
• Anti-Scaling agents - Rinses easily

Oxygen-powered enzymes unlike any other product on the market cutting through grime, grease, stuck-on dirt and set-in stains. Includes:

[Grease & Oil]
[Pet Stains & Odor]
[Tea, Coffee & Wine]
[Grass & Blood]
[Sauces & Gravies]
[Ketchup & Mustard]

Last edited by a moderator:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
forgive my ignorance but what are Oxygen-powered enzymes

don't want you to give up any "trade secrets" but could you give an example of what an oxygen-powered enzyme is?

or is that just a term to say it has enzymes and oxidizers ?

thanks

and forgive another dumb question, but you just recently debuted your powder here and now you already have a "new improved" version of it??

..l.T.A.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Maybe he has adjusted the formula based on end users observations

I'm cool with that, Micheal .
It seems to be the norm for the micro-brewers and backyard bathtub gin makers

The Big Boyz in the game rarely debut a product as "the greatest ever" , then a month or three latter the "new improved' reformulated juice is greater than greatest ..it's the "greaterest"

Eric, i promise I'm not dogging you, cause i don't know if your juice is worth a chit or not .
But do you know Mike Rowe?
You guys seem to use the same ad copy

here's what's in Mike's soap powder
is yours similar?

Lipase Enzyme (Grease & Oil)
Protease Enzyme (Grass & Blood )
Amylase Enzyme (Sauces & Gravies)
Mannanaase Enzyme (Ketchup & Mustard)
Sodium Percarbonate (Tea, Coffee & Wine)
Cellulase Enzyme (Renews & Brightens)

the only one i recognize as an oxidizer is sodium perc

but found this for Cellulase Enzyme[h=2]Types and action[/h] Five general types of cellulases based on the type of reaction catalyzed:

• Endocellulase (EC 3.2.1.4) randomly cleaves internal bonds at amorphous sites that create new chain ends.
  • Exocellulase (EC 3.2.1.91) cleaves two to four units from the ends of the exposed chains produced by endocellulase, resulting in the tetrasaccharides or disaccharides, such as cellobiose. There are two main types of exocellulases [or cellobiohydrolases (CBH)] - CBHI works processively from the reducing end, and CBHII works processively from the nonreducing end of cellulose.
  • Cellobiase (EC 3.2.1.21) or beta-glucosidase hydrolyses the exocellulase product into individual monosaccharides.
  • Oxidative cellulases depolymerize cellulose by radical reactions, as for instance cellobiose dehydrogenase (acceptor).
  • Cellulose phosphorylases depolymerize cellulose using phosphates instead of water.

..L.T.A.

N

NUCLEAN

Dear Ruff,

Essentially (OPE) is new generation of stain removing enzymes. OPE trigger a "unique" synergistic affect between the Oxygen and this new class of enzymes. These oxygen-powered enzymes (OPE) are designed to penetrate carpet fibers, grout etc layers and remove a variety of stains. OPE degrade stains into smaller, more water-soluble parts that can be removed more easily during extraction.

Its important and a must to be skeptical about claims. Claims without facts are opinions and most of the time just marketing fluff ie. (Worlds Best). We at Nuclean have been the first ever company I know of in the CC industry. To scientifically test products using stain swatches and post the results. We include the basic methodology and cleaning efficacy of hydrophobic, hydrophilic 1 & 2 of the listed products. Nuclean decided to be transparent and show these testing results so anyone can learn, challenge, and open the discussion on cleaning. We stand stand behind our statements because they are backed by scientific tests and reproducible. We confidently can say that Fusion is ounce for ounce the best performing wide-range prespray on the market. And we guarantee it-

Take a look at the PDF doc. FUSION was able to achieve these results at because of (OPE) & brilliant clean microemulsion system.
http://i.imgur.com/NToxR.png

Hope this helps~

Warm Regards
Erik
NUCLEAN

forgive my ignorance but what are Oxygen-powered enzymes

don't want you to give up any "trade secrets" but could you give an example of what an oxygen-powered enzyme is?

or is that just a term to say it has enzymes and oxidizers ?

thanks

and forgive another dumb question, but you just recently debuted your powder here and now you already have a "new improved" version of it??

..l.T.A.

N

NUCLEAN

Michael your 100% correct. We did a soft launch at Connections in Las Vegas for this very reason. As we wanted to get more product out in the field for feedback. Fusion 2.0 is just that, its an adjusted formula based on end-user feedback. And the 2.0 results are very encouraging.

Maybe he has adjusted the formula based on end users observations

FredC

Village Idiot
What was the feedback on the original? What is different now?

N

NUCLEAN

Feedback on the orginal was great. 2.0 - We fixed the dissolving concern that some reported. Improved the ability of FUSION to work in hard water conditions. Further improved performance on the soil Tri-Angle of the removal oily type soils: red clay, dark soils, silica type soils. Improved brightening performance.

What was the feedback on the original? What is different now?

F

FB7777

I went to your Nuclean website to check you guys out... Couple questions

How long have you guys been in business , cause you have a comparison to some long standing products out there and claim you are better.

Under your FAQ there is a question regarding your Return policy... The answer was " please refer to our Terms of Service , yet under the Terms of Service your return policy is not mentioned

FredC

Village Idiot
How do I return an item?

Shipping & Terms & Conditions/Return Policy (for NUCLEAN)

1) All chemical orders will be processed within 48-72 hours. Usually shipments take from 7-10 working days to deliver.

No questions asked return policy. Simply return the un-opened/un-used cleaning product(s) & receive a full product refund within 30 days of from the date the product was ordered. No refunds will be given on the shipping and insurance charges.

2) No questions asked return policy. All hardware orders will be processed within 48-72 hours. Usually shipments take from 7-10 working days to deliver.

theWe will gladly accepts returns within 30 days from the date the product was ordered for company credit on "un-used" equipment in original packaging. No refunds will be given on the shipping and insurance charges.

3) All orders canceled before shipping will receive full refund within 2-5 business days.

No refunds, exchanges, or company credits on special or custom orders.
Contact us with any further questions nucleansupply@gmail.com

F

FB7777

Missed that, I was looking under the Terms and Conditions link under the Company information

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I used the first version on some tile, here is some android phone pictures

this tile is cleaned every 6 months, 1 scoop in 2 gallons of water

Here it is on some nylon, customer puts lotion on his feet and walks around barefoot. 1 scoop in a 7 quart hydraforce, no metering tip and soft water rinse, 2 passes. Funny thing is the hotter the rinse got, the better it seemed to come clean. Rinse coming from truck at 270 and 12 flow.

happy with the product so far but if you use it in a multi sprayer you have to pull out the pick up tube screen because it will plug up so probably the same with the metering tip in a hydra force but I do have the first batch before the dissolving problem has been fixed according to Eric's commenets

Last edited:

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I got the second version and this stuff works as good as it claims. The powder is kind of wet and pinkish and clumpy in the jar.. Mixes very easy and quickly. It has a light citrus smell that all mrs piffs are liking. It has worked on everything from greasy resteraunts to one year old carpet.
PS-Mike rowe jeans are the most comfortable jeans out there.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom