"Gee, I don't know..."

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
IMG_0178.JPG
She told me she didn't know what they did, only that it still smelled and didn't look clean. So my short day (home at 4:30) turned into a quick run to Birmingham. The carpet had been cleaned, sort of. The traffic areas were matted flat. Using Cobb's Ridiculous Retinal Roaster ultraviolet light (get one) we found two dozen or so piddles, untouched. Got it done, good money, sweet tip.

But this is what I wanted you to see outside. Hot hose burn? I think it was. What do I know, I'm just a BDPH.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Can melt asphalt.
My hose has melted asphalt, and after I brought it in, it got on the carpet. It took me half an hour to get it off. I had to hold my upholstery tool over it to re-melt it and treat it with my OJ solvent spotter several times

Brian H

Name
Brian H
That's nothing.

Should see the crop circles a Butler exhaust can leave...not that I have first hand experience with it. :shifty: :redface: :biggrin:

We use an automotive exhaust hose to divert the exhaust while we are in cleaning. We have learned the hard way...

• Burnt lawns
  • Burnt flowers
  • Burnt shrubs
  • Burnt hedges
  • Melted vinyl siding
  • Melted vinyl bumper surround on a car
I also saw what happened to another cleaner, they burnt an ivy plant that covered the entire side of an older two story home. It destroyed the look of the home.

Reactions: Nate The Great

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom