Get a behind the scenes look at the Orbot Headquarters

Name
Nate W.
I remember hearing a webinar that Clark was up to 125 OP units a month.... Back when Circuit City was still around....

SteamwayPro

Supportive Member
Name
George
I've had my Orbot SprayBorg for about 5 years. Still runs perfect. No problems with it in 5 years but it doesn't get a lot of use I'm mostly TM guy.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I've been telling you guys over the years... I had a front row seat watching Jeff taking the company to where they are. I've been to all their locations as they kept growing and moving to bigger facilities.... I remember always smiling at some of the other OP "manufacturers" and their garage production (at best)- if only they had a clue that I was watching shipping containers being loaded with so many Orbots going to Japan, Germany etc.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I was looking for my Vibe in that video :) Is it on the truck yet? Feb 15th ship date can't get here fast enough for me. I'll probably be at Mikey fest when it arrives at my house :(

Mikey P

Administrator
I'd like to hear the story of how Jeff broke into the Euro/Asian markets

There has to be more to it than just the sickest looking floor buffer ever...

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
upload_2017-2-11_23-14-47.jpeg

Mikey P

Administrator
I'd say 90% of the Orbot HOS machines went overseas.

The Vibe was introduced to bring OP sales back home where the market is much more competitive

orbotusa

Name
orbotusa
I'd like to hear the story of how Jeff broke into the Euro/Asian markets

There has to be more to it than just the sickest looking floor buffer ever...

Passion and will are very combustible fuels that help drive us to make our visions come to life, yet I've also found building genuine, humble, and fun filled relationships a key factor for true success :)

How did I build a world market? Step on a plane and go! Well, of course it's not just that easy. I've always been intrigued to adapt to other cultures, languages, and lifestyles. When people from other cultures see that we want to learn from them, one of many great words comes to mind -Trust, another major key friendship and network building factor.

One day, I would enjoy sitting down to write some Orbot and personal traveling adventures. With just a few shy of 1,000 flights under my buns, there a lot of pages to fill

I'd like to do a shout out to our entire team at Orbotland and to our marketing team, specially to Lester our creative marketing director. He's done a fabulous job building the Orbot brand and we couldn't be any more pleased!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom