Getting rid of Cigarette smell Odorcide and Thermo fogger.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
While the Odorcide will work in a thermo fogger, it will work in a wet mist type fogger even better (tri-jet, ulv, etc). If it's a large area, help circulate the product by using fans or blowers.
I did not put the odorcide in the thermo fogger. Just wanted to be clear on that.

Reactions: Odorcide Mike

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I was wondering it didn't look like a thermal product but to be used in wet fogger.
Which product worked best?

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Damon, how persistant is the deodorizing effect? Don't you also have to wash the wall surfaces to reduce the level of nicotine?

I ask because we were asked by a realtor to deodorize a smoker's rental house. We flushed and wiped the walls, woodwork, ceilings and floors, with the tar and nicotine running down like coffee.
When done, I was called back a week later due to some lingering odor so I soaked everything with Hydrocide and fogged the air ducts. That worked but then a month later, more nicotine had sweated outof the bathroom paint and I went back to wash that all over.

So, does simply dry fogging really take care of all that?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Damon, how persistant is the deodorizing effect? Don't you also have to wash the wall surfaces to reduce the level of nicotine?

I ask because we were asked by a realtor to deodorize a smoker's rental house. We flushed and wiped the walls, woodwork, ceilings and floors, with the tar and nicotine running down like coffee.
When done, I was called back a week later due to some lingering odor so I soaked everything with Hydrocide and fogged the air ducts. That worked but then a month later, more nicotine had sweated outof the bathroom paint and I went back to wash that all over.

So, does simply dry fogging really take care of all that?
Place was just painted. When on the walls I mist with the odorcide and wipe.

Onfire_02_01

Name
Jeremy Gray
Before I got the fogger I would leave a humidifier in the place overnight and let it mist the juice.
I like doing this in the winter up here. All the building materials are thirsty for moisture from the dry winter air, so the juice gets sucked into everything.

Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom