Getting to know Duane Oxley

brucedeloatch

Joey: Thanks for the nice words. TCS appreciates your business and continued support.

Duane: it was a pleasure speaking to you too. While I may not agree with everything that you say, I do appreciate the fact that you called me personally to clarify your comments. Your post here was also a nice gesture. Thanks.

Mike P: I think the readers of this forum would be better served if you considered how your comments could be interpreted. I still believe your question was asked in an accusative manner, and was poorly phrased. I am not sure what your intentions were. As I have told you in the past, the atmosphere on this BB reminds me of a junior high school locker room, lacking in common courtesy and mutual respect. I don't really care to visit here for that reason. Just a matter of personal taste. Your response to me was that you "understand that MB is not for everyone". But some of my friends and customer do enjoy this forum, and at times I am informed when they feel that there is something said here that requires my attention. This was such a case. If my character or the character of the people that I work with and respect are called into question, I feel an obligation to set matters straight.

Best regards to all,

Mikey P

Administrator
Mike P: I think the readers of this forum would be better served if you considered how your comments could be interpreted.

uuh Bruce..

You dont know me very well do you? :lol: :shock:

Take a good guess why this board IS?

Mikey P

Administrator
So Bruce..
Heads up.

This comment..

As I have told you in the past, the atmosphere on this BB reminds me of a junior high school locker room, lacking in common courtesy and mutual respect.

Did far more damage to TCS' reputation HERE on MB than my comment ever could.

Nobody likes a snob Bruce.

brucedeloatch

Alright Mike. No problem. I'm sure you are right about my comments doing more damage than yours. I am sorry if I offended anyone. This is your sandbox, and I have to assume the board participants for the most part, like things just the way they are. Again, my primary concern was that people reading your comments might assume that the honest, hard-working, helpful, caring people at TCS use trickery and deceit to cheat competitors out of sales. Nothing could be farther from the truth, and based on your responses, I gather that was not your intent.

If taking things at face value and defending character assaults (real or perceived) makes me a stuffed shirt or a snob in the opinion of the people here, so be it. I can't change that, and I am sure things will come up in the future that I won't agree with. So I suppose the healthiest course is to agree to disagree without being disagreeable. In the future, I will try to take your comments with a big ol' chunk of salt and count to 300 before posting a response.

In the end, it may work out in the favor of TCS anyway. After all, there is no such thing as bad publicity except your own obituary.

So I guess that is all I have to say, that is unless you piss me off again. ;) Hope you are all having a fantastic weekend...

Best regards,

Bruce DeLoatch, "The Cleaner's Coach"

Mikey P

Administrator
Take an hour some day to look around Bruce, I think you'll find that the Bar Room atmosphere here still allows for some incredible learning experiences here.
Hundreds of newer cleaners have used MB to take themselves to the next few levels in no time at all while enjoying a good ol' fashion dick joke at the same time.

Just got this PM yesterday..

Hey Mikey,

I wanted to let you know that since I joined Mikeysboard as a part timer I have made inroads with enough people to substantially build a business. I haven't had a $10,000 week that I can think of but this week and many others have been fantastic. My company did 51 jobs(my crew has a wedding saturday to go to so nothing Saturday booked solid sunday) we average about $168 per job for a grand total of about $8600 for the week. The great part is we have been working off the Judson 02 I bulked up on in November.

Enjoy the weekend

Bruce, just to give you a heads up on your buddy Rob Allen.. (who I bet is the one who told you about this thread to begin with)

he is posting under the name Craig Perko in this thread, so you can see we are about equals in the maturity department.

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Mikey P said:
Bruce, just to give you a heads up on your buddy Rob Allen.. (who I bet is the one who told you about this thread to begin with)

he is posting under the name Craig Perko in this thread, so you can see we are about equals in the maturity department.

I thought Richard Crawford and Steve Salas were Rob... And he's posting on WorldofClean as "MarkT". You mean there's more...?

Mikey P

Administrator
Now let’s talk about lying. A subject you know so very well. I guess your online credibility started to fade when your claims of going bankrupt over downtime with your White Magic proved to be pure BS. You do remember posting about your impending financial down fall all due to that 20 inch Kunkle Valve don’t you Rob? (If you’re going to be a professional liar you may want to keep notes in a file and look them over once in a while). Then we have all your phony personalities. To quote Dennis Miller, “you have more personalities than a mythological Hydra gazing into a Disco Ball. Richard Crawford, Keith Shaw, Steve Salas and now Craig Perko just to name a few, I lost track of all the BS names when Evan banned you from ICS last year for abusing his forum. (You pay him to advertise and he bans you. I love that..) All of your characters share the same foul mouth that the real Rob Allen is afraid to show because his God and wife may be watching. What a sham dude. I mean really. Did you really think no one would catch on?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Well, I have learned alot from mikeysboard.. sure i visit the other boards, but not liek this one. So bruce i think you should visit here more often. Mikey let's do a getting to know Bruce thread. Cause hes been a cleaner before. I find his story interesting... And he can attest to the acid rinse thing keeping your pump new and clean for years

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Bruce most here are the same professionals you see day in and day out, but in this setting (MB) we are more relaxed because we are among friends.

Yes, it does get juvenile but no more than a group of friends golfing, fishing or shooting pool. You'll get some ridiculous banter going, but that is some of the fun in a BB, you'll also get serious answers to the serious questions.

I'm sure if you had the time you'd see, but I know you're a busy man, otherwise you'd see we are just the same as the guys on any other board.

Sorry about the "stiff shirt" shot, but now were even! j/k :wink:

Scott Rogers

rick imby said:
Duane Oxley":uwco5eq6][quote=FCC]They are closer to the Varsity. :lol:[/quote] There's a Varsity in Marietta now...[/quote] Being from the Northern US I question what is "a Varsity" A strip club or something?[/quote:uwco5eq6] [url="http://www.thevarsity.com/index.php said:
http://www.thevarsity.com/index.php[/url]

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
In terms of chemicals, yes. For now. I've been thinking of carrying another line, starting in September.

We carry tools made by various manufacturers.

The truck mounts we carry are all my own designs. But we do service anything that we have parts for. And we have parts in common with HydraMaster and others, as well as scavenged ProChem parts when people trade them in. (I've never refurbed a ProChem. We just tear them down and junk the frame, keeping the parts for people that need them.)

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
(Boy, that's a loaded question...) 8)

Basically, unless you do some form of dry clean or encap only, we have something for you.. So, if we don't have something that "matches your preferences", it's more likely because you haven't tried them yet.

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Duane Oxley said:
20- inch Kunkle valve...?

So, looking into this...

Let me get this straight. SupaRob put a Kunkle set at 20" Hg. on his White Magic system, caused the blower to fail as a result, and expected White Magic to cover that under warranty?

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Well, it looks like I've been banned at SupaRob's. It happened sometime in the last 3 days or thereabout.

The guy just can't handle any criticism...

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
It's not worth the time and effort to me...

Truth is, that once SupaRob took over from Tre, I lost interest in that board. (Tre's a good kid in my experience. He's not "mini me", even though he is, I'm sure, influenced by his dad to some degree.)

I remember watching him (SupaRob) on a video one night and realizing that something just creeped me out about him. I spent a lot less time there after that...

Name
Lee Stockwell
I can't imagine any sane board operator banning someone who contributes as much accurate information as Duane Oxley.

I'm glad you're here Duane.

Mikey P

Administrator
Duane Oxley said:
[quote="Duane Oxley":1tyufob5]20- inch Kunkle valve...?

So, looking into this...

Let me get this straight. SupaRob put a Kunkle set at 20" Hg. on his White Magic system, caused the blower to fail as a result, and expected White Magic to cover that under warranty?[/quote:1tyufob5]

Twice Duane, TWICE!!! :shock:

and they did take care of it (put him up in a hotel and gave him spending money) and he still bad mouthed them.

Rob HAD to start his own store. No one else on the eastern sea board will let the goof through their door.

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Lee Stockwell said:
I can't imagine any sane board operator banning someone who contributes as much accurate information as Duane Oxley.

I'm glad you're here Duane.

Thanks, Lee.

You know, you're at the top of my list of favorite people in this industry as well.

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Mikey P said:
Twice Duane, TWICE!!! :shock:

and they did take care of it (put him up in a hotel and gave him spending money) and he still bad mouthed them.

Rob HAD to start his own store. No one else on the eastern sea board will let the goof through their door.

Not past tense, Mike. He still does at every opportunity. And he makes opportunities to do so.

Back
Top Bottom