Getting to know Green Glides.

Mikey P

Administrator
Since Green Glides is more or less more responsible for this board then I am, we'll start with them.

1. How did Green Glides come about?

2. Describe the average day at your company.

3. Please list the products and or services you provide.

4. Where would you like to see your company in five years?

5. How do the Bulletin Boards help your company?

6. What is the biggest challenge you face on a daily basis?

7. Which Mikey Boarder would you like to punch in the throat?

Once these questions have been answered we'll open it up to the audience.

F

FB7777

Re: Featured MB advertiser questionaire

instead of punching you in the throat, I thin I'll take that comb over and wrap it around your neck and choke you with it.

F

FB7777

can I change my answer to #7????

Chads

Supportive Member

Lisa Its tommorow, where you at?

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith

Mikey P said:
Since Green Glides is more or less more responsible for this board then I am, we'll start with them.

1. How did Green Glides come about?

It's all Mikey's fault. As an avid and early adopter to glides Mike wanted to assure that glides would have credibility, quality and trust in the market. He didn't see that happening with the limited manufacturers at the time and fearing that glides would die on the vine, he encouraged Jeff and I to look into manufacturing them.

Mikey P said:
2. Describe the average day at your company.

The relentless grating of Jeff's voice non-stop on the phone for 11.5 out of 12 hours per day has pushed me to the brink of sanity....so I take refuge in a herd of pugs. We currently have 4½ in the office, two of our own, two foster-pugs and one half pug, half Boyle Popper that belongs to my son who we watch while they work. It's chaos....the fact that no one has either committed murder or suicide is amazing. We have some part time help, but for the most part, it's just Jeff and I. Jeff's an eleventh hour procrastinator and he doesn't function well until he's behind a deadline....I do better without the pressure and drama...So there is a lot of conflict of styles, which is good in some ways.

Mikey P said:

High performance and ergonomic products for truckmounts and now portables.

Mikey P said:
4. Where would you like to see your company in five years?

Litigation free....

Then we'd like to continue to build on the base we created in the beginning...offering a larger variety of products that make it easier to do your job better.

Mikey P said:
5. How do the Bulletin Boards help your company?

Without the input and the feedback the boards provide we would not exist nor would we have ever started. We didn't start GreenGlides, the boards did. We just work for you.

Mikey P said:
6. What is the biggest challenge you face on a daily basis?

Resisting the urge to kill each other.

Mikey P said:
7. Which Mikey Boarder would you like to punch in the throat?

You mean outside the marital relationship?? Hmmmm...no one. I like everyone, even the harshest critics, because they give you your best insight to your worst traits.

Take care,
Lisa

Mikey P

Administrator

:shock:

Some how I dont think Wayne Millers' questionnaire will be this brutally honest.

Greenie

Mike made me promise to agree with Lisa, being as I'm married, you get her version as our version.
Back to procrastinating.
But hey...the new prototype valves go out today.

John Watson

High performance and ergonomic products for truckmounts and now portables.

Maybe thems the products, But

Sorry, Think ya forgeted a few of the services you provides.....You guys give the best phone in the industry!!!! You helps and don't condem (Well maybe Jeff and Bryan don't count)

Your service is second to none in my books!!!

Fred Homan

Greenie, You need to have pictures of more of your accessories on your website that you sell. Please....Like mandrel bend 2 1/2" conversion with plate off of a recovery tank. All of them! Thanks....

Greenie

Fred Homan said:
Greenie, You need to have pictures of more of your accessories on your website that you sell....

Now that HRI has settled with Mark and Andrechelle, and they aren't harrassing them, we will probably build another website and maybe the Cermaks will agree to host it.

Mikey P

Administrator
Greenie said:
Fred Homan said:
Greenie, You need to have pictures of more of your accessories on your website that you sell....

Now that HRI has settled with Mark and Andrechelle, and they aren't harrassing them, we will probably build another website and maybe the Cermaks will agree to host it.

How about if I just give you your own room...

That was a JOKE>

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
John Watson said:
Maybe thems the products, But

Sorry, Think ya forgeted a few of the services you provides.....You guys give the best phone in the industry!!!! You helps and don't condem (Well maybe Jeff and Bryan don't count)

Your service is second to none in my books!!!

I agree! Jeff has been one of the nicest carpet products sales people I have ever spoke with on the phone. No rush, answer all questions and with the $credit$ him and Lisa just gave me I think I will be purchasing for life from them.

Thanks Jeff & Lisa

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom