Give me a little more time....

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
First job this morning...elderly couple....really nice and very fun to talk with and hear and share stories....

First time having carpets cleaned....15 year old white Poly...not too bad of shape, but the black trail and paths and spots and spills....

Gave them their price quote and was around $205 for I think 480 sq ft or so....

Grabbed the vacuum....did my prevac, headed to the van to start the other set ups....

She was saying "thank you and make sure you take your check....that went pretty quick and it does look better..."

this was after about 15 minutes of prevac she was going to pay me! :eekk:

Told her "Give me a few more minutes and maybe I can do a little better yet" :winky:

I have had this happen after a prespray and crb scrub but never people willing to pay $200 for vacuuming...and happy :)

We actually had a good conversation and laugh when I was done....

She said I did do even better yet with more time :)

2017-07-25 10.24.19.jpg
2017-07-25 10.33.08.jpg
2017-07-25 09.50.01.jpg

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
nice mark, next time reverse in driveway, be careful of the carbpn monoxide,,,,,

Good point... but actually running a direct drive butler, was better to have the tail pipe further away from the garage ....and also I was running a Seal-A-Door inside the garage door entrance to the home....

But great points about being conscious about tail pipes and carbon monoxide....

I was parked this way upon arrival as the next lane over, the gentleman had to get a vehicle out of the garage before I started....

Reactions: hogjowl
Name
Swani
What was your chemical of choice ? SS1?

Reactions: Mark Saiger
Name
Nate W.
@Ron Werner would be proud of you! Looks good Markie!

I'd have packed up my stuff when she said it looked good..................:eekk:

Great, now your going to give the vlm guys ammunition... Some people don't know any better and once you show them a cleaner way, you'll see their eyes open..

Got a few local cleaners here who do vlm because it's easier on they're bodies.. It's because they were shitty hwe guys and they're getting up there in age... I have no problem with people doing it on commercial where it belongs...:lol:

Ok, rant over!

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom