Glance over your shoulder..

Mikey P

Administrator
I know everybody here is guilty of this and I sorta laugh when I catch myself doing it ... but how often do you nerd out and start getting overly technical with the customer and their eyes go over your shoulder and they're thinking about how to cut this conversation short and get to the point..?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
When they .........cross.............their arms.

Reframe from using words like SUBATOMIC PARTICLES or NANO TECHNOLOGY.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
To any of y’all still use your Frank Nehei pocket microscope?

That's the first thing I victoriously yank out of my pocket after they crack open the door and ask "who is it?" And I push the door open with great force to speed to the couch....(*Mrs Piff falls against the wall, shock on her face*) And bury my face in the cushion with the lil' microscope.....

"yesss, I found it Mrs Piff, it is truly disgusting, we'll clean it right up"

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Let me get this straight...i thought any prespray, detergent etc all acts as emulsifier when properly agitated to suspend particles and oils for extractions... You just need correct surfactant to stabilize the emulsion for more effective extraction..

Nano technology and subatomic particles was stupid thing to say.. but saying emulsification stupid?

Reactions: encapman

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Let me get this straight...i thought any prespray, detergent etc all acts as emulsifier when properly agitated to suspend particles and oils for extractions... You just need correct surfactant to stabilize the emulsion for more effective extraction..

Nano technology and subatomic particles was stupid thing to say.. but saying emulsification stupid?

I clean carpet good. OK?

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
To subtitles on that video is not exactly the best so I missed out a lot what was said

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I know everybody here is guilty of this and I sorta laugh when I catch myself doing it ... but how often do you nerd out and start getting overly technical with the customer and their eyes go over your shoulder and they're thinking about how to cut this conversation short and get to the point..?

I have this happen from time to time...like every time a customer or student asks me a question...every time someone asks me something about ecology or natural history...ok I guess it happens to me most all the time.

My best friend tells me: "You should come with subtitles"

My fathers asks me: "Why don't you use words most people understand?" (He edits my articles)

My girlfriend says: "You don't talk like a normal person"

Guilty as charged

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom