Glide question

Mikey P

Administrator
In the past 6 months I have run into a few local cleaners who have given Glides a try and could not figure out how to "clean" with them.
Complaints of not being able to pick up crud, perceived loss of suction as well as loosing their only form of agitation, the wand’s lips..

I know they bought them from our local supplier. I happen to know what the owner there really knows about glides so I know that the proper information is not being relayed to the cleaner.

How does your company deal with this?
Do you give a long lecture on how to adapt their system to get the glides to work for them?

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
We do the best we can, Mike. Since my "in house guy counter sales guy" was my lead carpet cleaner for 18 years, and the guy who first tested glides for us in the field, he's a "true believer", and gives cleaners who he talks to about it the entire routine of what they must do if they use holes vs hybrids vs slots.

We do get people who order them from other staff members with phone in orders and these are the ones that sometimes get frustrated. Dave or I try to talk to them first, but if they can't understand or won't adapt (you know what happens to species that can't adapt!), we take them back and give a full refund.

Even with all of the benefits of glides, getting some people to make some of the minor changes necessary is like trying to teach them to write with their left hand.

redbird

Jim thanks for everything!
My personal experience with Jim, his company and employees has been great. I'm new to this business and with the help Jim and his team I believe I am cleaning carpet as well as a seasoned pro.
All my customers are now cheerleaders for my company. Every job is amazed at how clean the carpets are and are shocked at how dirty they were and didn't realize it.
I have used the products recommended by Jim and they work Great! The best thing is they are Green. No worries for me, I know they are safe and leave the carpet cleaner and healthier.

Thanks to all at Pembertons!

redbird

Greg I think you have it all wrong......wouldn't a suck up be to further benefit me? I'm the guy spending the money here he didn't twist my arm!

Back
Top Bottom