Glides - Where do we go from here?

R

Rafa L

Mikey P said:
Funny how Bristor ****** all three of them.

come on Mikey, tell your members the truth.......I'm not sticking up for Joe, but there's more to the story and the other side of the story then what your posting....you and the three others you mentioned know the real deal........you know it but you will never admit to it.

Folks if you want the real facts, dial JOe.
I tend to believe those with proven track records not those with broken records.

Mikey P

Administrator
Raf

I have never held back about my feeling for Joe Bristor.

I dont remember all the details but I know he abused your, Ceezor's and Dob's credit cards as well as going "bristor" on you for not not defending him on line when he requested. I believe he also through a fit when some of you did not provide pictures of his or Greenie's products. I've heard so many Joe stories over the years it's hard to keep them all straight. You three were always very vocal in your support and fought with me many times.

until you saw the light by the side of the river...

I dont' care to drag Dobs into this as I know he doesn't get a stiffy over BB drama like you and I do.
Ceez was SO abused by Joe, that his wife forced him to tune down his web time by 98% so I'm sure he wont be comment either and I respect that completely.

You on the other hand, adore hanging around BB scum (judging by your participation level on ***) so I'll give you the opportunity to cleanse your voice hearing soul right here and now. So feel free to add to the Joe story.

Bob Foster

popcorn-1.gif

R

Rafa L

Thank you Mikey, I feel refreshed now......like a sensation of peppermint patties going through my soul.

Back
Top Bottom