"Glidewars" update

minuteman

Thanks for the update, I just love to watch a Corporate like Host or HRl, Or...what ever "In Hell" they call themselves,
Destroy peoples dreams... & lives, & in so stifle an American Industry... for nothing more than "PURE GREED"!

OP'S !... I'm so... Sorry !... I meant to say, "Pure Stupidity" !
Cause it's the "Almighty Dollar" that "drives them" & not their "Brains"!

But as far as if, they could really "Think & Use There Brains",... "Then they would Know"...at least the Courts & the Lawyers are getting "RICH", "RIGHT" !

Greg

Ron K

Greg can I quote you on that because that's exactly how I feel with what is happening to me.

minuteman

To Ron K, Sure, just as long as Long You do not "Use This in any way to hurt anyone on this board & always tell the truth",
No matter "Whom" gets "Burnt"!

Greg

JCoviello

John LaBarbera said:
dealtimeman said:
if there is anything we as a board can do to help let us know john!

Thanks for the offer, Mike. Trial is coming in the next couple of months.

I propose a "legal fund" to help with costs - I know how much these type of things can cost. I'll toss in a $100.00 without a thought.

Anyone else?

Ron K

Greg I agree with you Just the facts. But are you saying if someone does not tell the truth to you and does not honor their word and pretends to be your friend and strings you along, that that information should not be put out there for all to see and judge. If the person or persons don't do or say what they promise, and it's ALL in writing isn't that important information everyone should know about , mainly future customers and buyers??? We are all small business people and the in's and out's of running your business is stressful enough. Whether it's dealing with bad customers, late payers, $9.99 roomers, deciding if you have enough time for a "Nooner", we all do the best we can. But when people who sell us what we need to be successful or make our jobs easier don't tell the truth,that information NEEDS to come out, that's what Mikey's board is all about. Doesn't the front page say something like Liars Huckster will not be tolerated.
Anything I say can be verified as FACT. It's not up to hear-say or "Operator Error" Wouldn't it be nice if every business operated that way.

"The facts Joe....nothing but the Facts"

Ron K

There's time for a NOONER

There's time for a Nooner

Ron K

Jay, good idea get the fund set up and I'll contribute what I can ..... but I think your "Collection Procedure" would be a better tool to some even if it is over the top.

There's time for a Nooner!

But not to get off topic... What companies are out there that do what you would consider is fare, in their policies and practices? Like honor a warranty or stick to their word or just dilever whats promised. My one vote, just by the 60 years old it's free policy, would be Greenglides.

Anyone else with a Comment?

Name
John LaBarbera
JCoviello said:
John LaBarbera said:
dealtimeman said:
if there is anything we as a board can do to help let us know john!

Thanks for the offer, Mike. Trial is coming in the next couple of months.

I propose a "legal fund" to help with costs - I know how much these type of things can cost. I'll toss in a $100.00 without a thought.

Anyone else?

That's very generous of you guys. Thank you very much. The moral support is adequate. But you can always "Buy Mytee"

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I have already started to switch certain of my items on the truck to mighty just because the insight you have by listening to those who actually use your products and improving them.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I would like to see the company I work for buy a few Mytee portables so the janitorial staff could blast the tile and grout on their contracts once every few weeks. It would save a lot of headache for the staff being able to clean the baseboards from dirty mop water being smeared up onto to them. I'm still in the convincing stages.

minuteman

Ron,if you are going to say whats on "Your Mind" there is always the "Bird Room"
on this board !, But Please, Before you jump...Dot your "I's" & Cross Your "T's"..."Stay Safe"...You'll figure it out !
"Watch What U Say"! & "Yes"..."Quote Me"!

"Mytee"... "has picked up this campaign", so ... "Buy Mytee" !

"Or"... "as others have posted"... "Let Us All"... "Contribute"...to the "Cause" !.

'lisa... "Oh"...."Ya"..."Baby",...Always Time for.. "Good Things"...!

Greg

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
John does a very good job of listening to the carpets cleaners.

Of course, he has to direct the products toward the majority of cleaning opinions.

And ....
he is not afraid of a court battle.

Larry

P.S. We have implemented his new recovery tank into our entry-level TM.
http://www.cobbcarpet.com/2045.html

Name
John LaBarbera
Larry Cobb said:
John does a very good job of listening to the carpets cleaners.

Of course, he has to direct the products toward the majority of cleaning opinions.

And ....
he is not afraid of a court battle.

Larry

P.S. We have implemented his new recovery tank into our entry-level TM.
http://www.cobbcarpet.com/2045.html

Hi Larry,

Thanks for using the Mytee TM Vac Tank on your Truck Mounts. It's startng to catch on. We're now making tanks with wheel well reliefs built into them. Left or right side is available, solution or vacuum.

Mikey P

Administrator
Take that carbon fiber wand to the trial and shove it up Chem Dy Charlie's ass for me.

Thanks John

oh and use the swivel version with that 2 foot long manifold.

Name
John LaBarbera
Mikey P said:
Take that carbon fiber wand to the trial and shove it up Chem Dy Charlie's ass for me.

Thanks John

oh and use the swivel version with that 2 foot long manifold.

Should it be hooked up to a Vortex?

The Preacher

John LaBarbera said:
[quote="Mikey P":35s20kiu]not unless you want to soak all 12 members of the jury, the audience, the judge and the guard out in the hallway.

I thought the vortex had a lot of vacuum.[/quote:35s20kiu]

when they're not broke down they do!!! :p

Back
Top Bottom