GMC engine died, sell that and very good working Hi Heat Butler for $7500 or?

Discussion in 'The Hardware' started by Steve Lawrence, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Steve Lawrence
    Steve Lawrence

Name:
    Steven Lawrence
    2004 GMC van with 2008 Hi Heat Butler with all 3 options plus 210 gallon waste tank. 7300 hours on unit. Unit works fine but the truck engine died so we are shelling out the big bucks for a new one but want to sell this to someone who can get this beauty going again.

First $7500 takes it. Or make offer.

If no one wants it within a few days we are going to part it out so please act quickly.
  2. Acp
    Acp

Name:
    Bjorn Marshall
    if the butler is running great I would just replace van motor.

we were in a similar situation recently, tranny went out on our express and its a bit older but the income lost over even 1 week it didnt make sense to go through all the trouble of installing the equipment in a new truck plus cost of new truck etc etc.

$3500 sucked but we were back on the road making money in 2 days, big truck picked up the jobs so we didnt lose any income
    Steve Lawrence likes this.
  3. Bruce Humphrey
    Bruce Humphrey

Name:
    Bruce
    i was just in your neck of the woods this morning with my new Butler , I would have been more then happy to swing by so you could get a look at it if you haven't already seen the new ones yet.
    Steve Lawrence likes this.
  4. Steve Lawrence
    Steve Lawrence

Name:
    Steven Lawrence
    Sold it! (Craigslist--Thanks Richard!) Not quite what I wanted but pretty close and I really like the new owners even though they are friggin' Buckeyes!