IMG_2624.JPG
IMG_2626.JPG
IMG_2627.JPG
IMG_2628.JPG
IMG_2630.JPG
IMG_2635.JPG
IMG_2633.JPG
IMG_2636.JPG

Shark vacuum, Hoss700, Pro1200se, firestormed and Saiger's mixed, groomed and dry stroked sapphire 14 inch titanium wand.

Procyon plus flushed.

Speed dried airpath.

Did another room and 18 filthy steps too.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Allegedly they live in another home for the last two years, but the daughters has a graduation in a week or two and they're throwing a party there. It's a huge house. Filthy dirty.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Clayton you're coming to AZ, right?

I want to, but October 28 is my wifes B Day!

I could send her on another European vacation, and have her B Day, Xmas taken care of. She really wants to see the Grand Canyon too.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Based on the fading near the windows....I'm assuming it's a pretty old carpet.

And that's what makes it so nice. I LOVE OLD CARPETS! These old carpets clean up so much nicer than the new junks they sell nowadays.

Looks good....

Reactions: SamIam
Name
Brad Gouveia
Years ago I had onw like that and did not realize it was pink so I mention that the few pink spots I saw I probably would not be able to get them out. I sure felt dumb when I got to cleaning and found out the carpet was suppose to be pink.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
In theory using that airpath doesn't do much in drying in that short of time. Might dry what's right below it but due to relative humidity it will only be a dog and pony show.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
View attachment 71656 View attachment 71657 View attachment 71658 View attachment 71659 View attachment 71660 View attachment 71661 View attachment 71662 View attachment 71663

Shark vacuum, Hoss700, Pro1200se, firestormed and Saiger's mixed, groomed and dry stroked sapphire 14 inch titanium wand.

Procyon plus flushed.

Speed dried airpath.

Did another room and 18 filthy steps too.
The only reason you should hate that job is if you undercharged it. Other than that, you should love that kind of work. I call it Emotional Gratification. It's a wonderful reminder that you have a good reason to be called a professional in your services

It makes me hate this job when I clean worn out upholstery that's blackened from the fibers falling out, or the carpet being distorted from wear that looks dirty. It makes us look stupid when the customer is too stupid to understand wear when we try to explain it.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
In theory using that airpath doesn't do much in drying in that short of time. Might dry what's right below it but due to relative humidity it will only be a dog and pony show.

I actually cleaned this area first then some nasty steps 18 of them put a snail blowing up the steps.

Then cleaned another large room with a wand and crb.

Do the Airpath ran a good 45 minutes on high in there.

I promise you using it cuts the drying time down compared to not using it.

There are times it gets dropped and picked right back up, and ya that's a show for the customer.

Back
Top Bottom