Gonna pop the cherry tomorrow.

Name
Ross Martin
Oh my, really long story, but have a brand new Legend in my truck. First job tomorrow.

This is the Prochem "clone" that is sold by Janitor's Closet in Tampa.

Yes, it is made by Prochem. No, I don't even know what it cost. Right now it is a demo/loaner.

Wish me luck...

17903650_10211465701532139_7820249091685694168_n.jpg

Name
Nate W.
Is that a picture of you happy?:icon_razz:

First thing I would do is get some ducting on that exhaust so its not blowing on you all day. You could just slip a 90 on there..

Congrats and good luck!

Hells bells, do a 45 and he should be fine... :lol:

Reactions: SamIam

Able 1

Name
Keith
Yeah, no difference to the machine though.. We should drill a hole and go from there..:biggrin:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.

First thing I would do is get some ducting on that exhaust so its not blowing on you all day. You could just slip a 90 on there..

Congrats and good luck!
I was thinking the same thing. I'd go to an auto parts store and pick up some of that flex exhaust pipe temporarily just to prevent that

Reactions: Old Coastie

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Oh my, really long story, but have a brand new Legend in my truck. First job tomorrow.

This is the Prochem "clone" that is sold by Janitor's Closet in Tampa.

Yes, it is made by Prochem. No, I don't even know what it cost. Right now it is a demo/loaner.

Wish me luck...

17903650_10211465701532139_7820249091685694168_n.jpg
I've got a good friend that's considering one. Could you give some feedback on how it performs?

Name
Ross Martin
So far, liking the machine for carpet. Have done a few only carpet jobs and the heat was more than enough. The machine has great vacuum, recovery, almost as good as my 4.5 Judson.

Heat, great for carpet, standard wand.

Heat, tile, even running at just 800psi, almost none existent.

Heat, with Bonzer (high flow). Did a CGD, so did a dry stroke with Bonzer (wanted to prevent any wick back). Heat was "OK", carpet came out great.

Heat, with Bonzer, 100 foot hose run, no dry stroke, a vacant. Again, like tile, almost none existent.

I put a lot of effort into pre-conditioning, so I could live with the low heat. At this point, I'm really looking for reliability.

The two big things I am missing from my Judson. 120 gallon recovery tank, fuel fired heat. If I do keep the machine (likely), I will have to get an APO as well. 1,200 square foot tile job, had to stop and empty 65-gallon recovery tank. Have a country club to do this Saturday night, gonna see how many time I have to empty recovery tank.

Having a 65 gallon fresh water supply is not as convenient as I thought it might be. But I haven't really used the machine that much.

If it does not become a PITA, I will bring the machine to Clearwater next week if anyone wants to see it. If you have seen a Prochem Legend you have seen this machine. Just the graphics are different. Come with a Prochem manual, warranty. You can always go to Janitor's closet, 4183 East Hillsborough Ave., Tampa. 813-626-3030. Ask for Greg Sr. About an hour with traffic from CWB.

Janitor's Closet has also been really great. They replaced the Kohler engine on my Judson. Seems I got a bum engine, back to Kohler. Rather than see me waiting on Kohler to fix the engine they put a brand new TM as a loaner. Way above and beyond!

Your not hot with 2 shirts on? I'm sweating just thinking about it.....
Nice machine too!
Two shirts actually keeps ya cooler. In the summer down here you break out in a sweat walking from your front door to your car.
Thanks!

Congrats and good luck!
Oh man, that picture was after a long, stressful day. After a long, stressful few weeks. Plus, I'm thinking, shit, what is this going to cost me?!?
Thanks!

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Ya my one mothe old truckmount had a problem and the dealer offered me my
Old van and machine as a rental for $500 a day!

HahahAhaha

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom