Good service

hogjowl

Idiot™
I rode up to TCS in Atlanta today for a quarterly service on Cleanco #1. Usual stuff ... replace the belt, grease the shaft, change blower and pump oil. Plus I walked around and spent $700 on supplies and tools! (I'd be broke if I lived near there.) I got a pleasant surprise though. My console and machine shroud has been vibrating bad for quite some time now. It's been really ANNOYING when idling at stop lights or when backing up. Ray, their Cleanco dude, noticed it when he was backing it into the shop and spent some time, without me asking, putting rubber and ties in places to stop it. I had a nice quiet ride home!

As in our business, it's the little things that set suppliers apart.

Name
Jeff T
I rode up to TCS in Atlanta today for a quarterly service on Cleanco #1. Usual stuff ... replace the belt, grease the shaft, change blower and pump oil. Plus I walked around and spent $700 on supplies and tools! (I'd be broke if I lived near there.) I got a pleasant surprise though. My console and machine shroud has been vibrating bad for quite some time now. It's been really ANNOYING when idling at stop lights or when backing up. Ray, their Cleanco dude, noticed it when he was backing it into the shop and spent some time, without me asking, putting rubber and ties in places to stop it. I had a nice quiet ride home!

I've become good friends with my local TM mechanic..... We go fart around @ my shop, the wives talk about women shyte( complain about us I'm sure), and the kids play together...... He's put in countless free hrs for me..... He's a VERY multitalented dude..... He's fixed both work stuff, and stuff around my house..... I'm very lucky......

Name
Jeff T
Buy two $60,000 rigs from him and I'm sure he'll bend over backwards to help you too.

They sell Sapphires too.
I didn't buy my TM from him. He works for a janitorial supply house, he's the service manager..... He fixes all the shyte they sell... Floor machines to TM'S, to dishwashers..... The only thing I've bought off of them is a case of powder defoamer.... Around 100$..... He's a good guy.....

J

JS41035

Kinda unrelated. But did you consider getting the 56?

Name
Jeff T
Moron!

A 33 blower will give 10 inches of lift

There's a reason for those 56 blowers
Matt, what Marty is saying, the larger the blower, the lower you are supposed to set your lift.... The vac recovery rate is related somehow. My TM mechanic dude set my 650 @ 13".... He told me that was the max I should be running it at. He told me he would be more comfortable running it at 12". Maybe one of the TM gurus can chime in as to specifically why. I wanted it set at 15", he said I had to do it myself then. He HIGHLY recommended against it. @Larry Cobb , @Mikey P , @scottw

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Yeah this winter my valve stuck and took out my water pump. I usually take off my cover and wipe the valve down with wd-40 and spray the spring. I'm pretty sure cleanco doesn't make the 56 anymore because of the strain it puts on the 1 inch wide 120 inches long serpentine belt.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Matt, what Marty is saying, the larger the blower, the lower you are supposed to set your lift.... The vac recovery rate is related somehow. My TM mechanic dude set my 650 @ 13".... He told me that was the max I should be running it at. He told me he would be more comfortable running it at 12". Maybe one of the TM gurus can chime in as to specifically why. I wanted it set at 15", he said I had to do it myself then. He HIGHLY recommended against it. @Larry Cobb , @Mikey P , @scottw
If he'd say more than a 4word sentence on his comments, guys like me might take him seriously.

Reactions: hogjowl
Back
Top Bottom