Good service

Able 1

Name
Keith
Blowers are tough as hell!! Most of the time they just get replaced when mechanics want to throw parts..

Bawb can fill you in with the details..

I stand by: over using WD-40 being the number one killer of blowers!!

steve_64

This one had froze at one time and was broke free with a pipe wrench.

I'm trying to baby it but I really want to crank it. Whenever I try it just gets to loud.

Name
Jeff T
The thousand hour digit is stuck at 3000. When I bought it he said he thinks it was over 6000. Might be pushing 7000 now.
If you have 7000 hrs on it, if we average 100$ a Hr.... That's 700,000 bucks... That TM OWES YOU NOTHING.. Time to replace......

Reactions: Able 1
Name
Jeff T
Another MBr did me a Hyuuuuge and sold it to me for $3000. Told me all the issues and was a very good and honest transaction.

It has made a big difference in my work and my confidence. Made me a lot of money already too.
A guy can make that back in 3 days to a week...... You did well then......

steve_64

Are you sure the silencer isn't the problem if it gets loud? Build up and crap?
I'm not sure but I want to pull it all apart and replace with new. Then I'll know for sure. It could be the blower though too. Either way it's all getting replaced soon.

As soon as I started fixing leaks everything got worse. From the power steering to the solution lines. I'm getting a crash course on how it all works. Reminds me of my army days working on helicopters. Just not life or death lol.

Reactions: SamIam

steve_64

You have a near virgin 33 on that bane.
I have a new one in my shed that I picked up buying someone out. The Bane I had I gave away,tanks and all. I had another one I scrapped. It all still worked but I wanted it out of the way. No room yet but hoping to build something in a couple years.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom