Google Adsense.........?

G

Harry I could do without your input. I was talking with Mikey...not HarryHides.

Mikey. From some of your previous posts, I'd say that you initially started this for the money. If I'm wrong...I apologize. I'm glad that it's not all about the money now though. What you've done here....is what other boards in the industry hope to be.

That being said though...I damn sure don't blame you for hoping or wanting to make a buck.

Regarding how much time you put in on the board.......I don't doubt it.

Hides I don't need your input.

Bob Foster

You have put supporting member on the IDs that come up. Who the heck isn't paying it? What's the problem. Want independence and autonomy for 5 measly bucks a month. Want clutter and people bitching that there is or might be conflicts, who wants it. Don't want to pay 5 bucks and maybe occasionally donate more for a cause, then go listen to Todd for free!

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I still think membership is good but $60.00 is too much. For us that see the value in it it's no problem but your regular guy that drops in occasionally may not go for it. $5.00 a month is peanuts but if you pay annualy most will only see the 60.00. Monthly payments would seem like it would be too much hassle.

$24.00 annual would seem like a number that a lot will pay. Have a message as to why their is a fee and most will understand. If not they can go elsewhere.

If more opinions are needed maybe a questionaire can be e-mailed to all existing members.

Happy new years,
Albert

Mikey P

Administrator
Use the "Pay Pal Subscribe" button above to donate 16 cents a day.

If you cant find .16 worth of good info here then maybe you need a WalMart application.

Shawn, my first and original motivation for this board was just SOMEWHERE that would let ME in...

Cleanfaq was not going to cut it.

Buzzbac

I,ll pay if we can ban Mikey...he,s in it for the toys,He,s not a real rug sucker who just wants to help the world be a cleaner place..........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom