Google Review Link Generator

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Check out our Google Review Link Generator, it works directly with Google's API to produce the link. Unfortunately if you're hiding your address there is a good chance that the API will not find your business and it won't work. Google hasn't built hidden street addresses into their API yet, but if your business has been around for a long while I've found that a few of the hidden ones do show up. It takes a few seconds to try.

To use the review link generator: click here.

Here is a video showing how it works.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Another follow up on this: I get asked a lot how to generate a review link for service area businesses or for those that are hiding their address. I created the video below and I walk you through how to do it for your own business. I even pick on @PrimaDonna in this video as well. The video is slow going to try and walk you through as easy as possible for the non-techie type ( yes for you @hogjowl )

A note I forgot in the video: when you're adding your county to the link you need to separate each word in the county name with a plus sign. For example +Los+Angeles+County for those of you that have more than one word in your county name. Also a few times I say hit enter when I mean hit equal I apologize. I may re-record this sometime later in the week if I get time.

Hope it helps you!

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
Thank you Steve! That is awesome!

The only link I have been able to create opens the review list. Then the client has to find out on their own how to leave a review. Gotta make things simple for them.

Reactions: Hoody

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
If you wanted to generate a box with no stars highlighted at the very end of the link instead of doing ,3,5 you would simply do ,2 and the list view as @Newman mentioned you would put ,1 instead of the ,3,5 I've found the original solution to be the most beneficial and easiest for users to leave a review. On mobile they have to sign in possibly if they aren't already signed into Google already.

Beeks

Name
J.R.
We created a follow up email with the link. If the customer is happy when we do our follow up we send them this, if they click on 5 star's it takes them to leave review on google just like the generator does, anything less sends them to a contact page where they can leave us feedback.

Can't wait to hear it .....

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-02-14 at 7.41.11 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-02-14 at 7.41.11 PM.png
    406 KB · Views: 177

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom