Got a call to fix Stanley Steamers mess.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Owner didn’t want the entire house recleaned, even though it should have been. So I wiped out the Orbot and went to work on the spots. Next I’ll be dying the bleach spots.

I also had to remove a bunch of red stains. SS doesn’t do red I guess.

Yeah. I’m going to VLM hell, but it has its place in the tool box.

FD04ED1D-FD2E-4336-8CCC-63D9A5F01A4C.jpeg
EDA94A39-87FA-404C-81F7-F7471132E24F.jpeg

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
How long after the SS service did the customer call you?

Yes , we know SS does not do reds. I have been told that by many . (It may take time , and a little bit of care!)

However , here in Cols, Ohio, a SS headquarters I knew a tech who took pride in his work and would do stuff on his own.

Years ago, he became an operation mgr. . Brough in people like Ruth Travis, Jeff Bishop to train new franchises.

And chemical damage?! come on

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
How long after the SS service did the customer call you?

Yes , we know SS does not do reds. I have been told that by many . (It may take time , and a little bit of care!)

However , here in Cols, Ohio, a SS headquarters I knew a tech who took pride in his work and would do stuff on his own.

Years ago, he became an operation mgr. . Brough in people like Ruth Travis, Jeff Bishop to train new franchises.

And chemical damage?! come on
Not here. They’ve been great for biz. Lots of stories about techs with hangovers. They don’t even carry vacuum cleaners on their vans. The carpet is still wet.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
And going over that nasty carpet with a diaper is better???? I think that 870 should’ve been used to clean up Stanley’s mess

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
And going over that nasty carpet with a diaper is better???? I think that 870 should’ve been used to clean up Stanley’s mess
I would if the homeowner wanted to pay. But I’m not hooking everything up for little spots. Right tool for the job trailer boy.

By the way. I suck at dying. I really need to take Chris Howell’s class.

9711E578-82DE-496B-A032-FD923F89F321.jpeg

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Do you have 2 different prices for your different systems?

If I have to clean up after another carpet cleaning company you can bet the home owner is going to pay the full price.
This job was just a $150 charge. Did a bunch of spot removal and a bunch of red heat transfers. I normally never use vlm in residential. So when I do use it it’s a discounted commercial rate. I’m still learning as I go. It’s a fluid market.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I’ve done a bunch where SS cleaned mostly olefin polyesters where they just do t have a clue.

A little high PH and Crb with black brushes or commercial brushes and I win.

Reactions: Nomad74

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
I would if the homeowner wanted to pay. But I’m not hooking everything up for little spots. Right tool for the job trailer boy.

By the way. I suck at dying. I really need to take Chris Howell’s class.

View attachment 75561
You're mixing your colors to strong. Start out much lighter and if you get a color to heavy take some remover and pull it back out. But mix your colors lighter to start.

Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom