Got a huge job coming up. How long?

Mark Von*Lay

Name
Mark
I actually watched you clean your garage....and my barn looks like a tornado went through it.....I'm feeling a little tired and lazy...and it's only noon.....shit

Reactions: Nomad74

Mark Von*Lay

Name
Mark
:biggrin: try and shoot some vid of this behemoth it you can get away with it.....good luck...I need some motivation....however I had a really big lunch and I'm looking for a nappy not Mrs.Jones carpet.....unless her rug needs done .

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Well, it was a long day. 10.5 hours of straight cleaning, but we knocked it all out. Averaged 1,333 sqft per hour. Glad to have this day over with. The SS870 performed like a champ. I'm now sitting on my couch drinking gallons of ice water.

Last edited:
Reactions: Able 1

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Well, it was a long day. 10.5 hours of straight cleaning. It we knocked it all out. Averaged 1,333 sqft per hour. Glad to have this day over with. The SS870 performed like a champ. I'm not sitting on my couch drinking gallons of ice water.

Man that Zipper was kicking some butt in that room. :cool:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
So that was only the 870 dialing today??

Looked like a nice job to have.
No. We use two truckmounts most of the day. But on the last section I setup by myself when the other guys were working somewhere else. So when they joined me we just used the 870 only on the last wing.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom