Got a nice Email

Al

It seems we have been added to national insurance companies, Approved Vendors List!!!!!

8)

1ApplauseCard.gif

Name
Al
This could be a good thing.
This could be a bad thing.
This could be OK.

We found the two Insurance companies we were on would not allow us to treat OUR customers the way they deserved. We kept hearing SM and SP does what we tell them to and you should too. After great thought we removed ourselves from their programs. We still have not slowed down. It does work for some. GOOD LUCK I hope it works for you.

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
Congrats Al. Which one?

I guess it depends on the region and the owner of the franchise. We are on several vendor programs. We don't cut corners and we don't use special price lists. Unless you consider Xactimate a special price list. We never have problems with our program work. Where we run into problems is with other companies that do not have a program. Around here we have a few locals that will give the farm away and cut corners just to undercut those of us who do things correctly. I recently was forced into a bad situation with an adjuster trying to strong arm the homeowner, who had already signed with us, to use another local vendor. After she refused, the adjuster told her that it didn't matter who she chose, he was only paying what his guy estimated the job at......Yeah, right. A few phone calls and the promise to let the state insurance board in on his tactics changed all that. I've never been paid so fast and with absolutely no questions on my bill. We are working on a fire now for the same insurance company. They didn't attempt it on this claim. :wink:

Latest posts

Latest Auctions

Back
Top Bottom