Got myself a Promaster 3500

Name
Nate W.
Yeah, my wife went back to work after 4 years off.. Health insurance was killing us!! Now I just put what I was paying($900) on the house mortgage..:winky:

I'm thinking of getting married to jump on her medical.........:dejection:

On second thought I like freedom........!:lol:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Huge thanks to Mason Tomaino for helping me get this fuel tap so fast. Truly appreciated.

IMG_4832.JPG

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Marty all these years you have been like a flea on my balls........biting......always biting.....scrapping your little flea teeth across my balls and scrotum. It was as if you thought you were at some KFC buffet for Fleas!
BUT NOW I AM GOING TO GO RIGHT TO MENARDS AND GET A CAN OF RAID TO FINALLY KILL YOUR FLEA ASS!

WHEN YOU SEE ME LOOK DOWN ON YOU LOOK UP TO SEE YOUR FLEA ASS DIE!

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Marty all these years you have been like a flea on my balls........biting......always biting.....scrapping your little flea teeth across my balls and scrotum. It was as if you thought you were at some KFC buffet for Fleas!
BUT NOW I AM GOING TO GO RIGHT TO MENARDS AND GET A CAN OF RAID TO FINALLY KILL YOUR FLEA ASS!

Like I said, some kind of tool.

Name
Nate W.
Ask nate, he knows all about it.

Wow, I'm always getting roasted somehow.....

Your going to raid you balls?!? Ouch!

Reactions: Nomad74 and Jimmy L

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom