Got Ripped off by JonDon's repair side yesterday!

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
I actually took offense to that comment Willy and I will respond ( and NOT sue you <this time> lol) So I am curious: Have you ever done a charity walk where you raised money for something? Have you ever sent your kid around to sell chhocolate bar to the neighborhood? Have you ever fund raised for your church or for a small park or perhaps to put trees in blighted areas? Panhandling? wow? is that what fundraising for someone that USED to work for me ( several years prior to he suicide) is? Are you going to say the same when people ask you to send money instead of flowers when a loved one dies? how much i personally contributed to his family is my business ( but it did exceed the entire amount i raised with the help of Howard Patridge) The fact that you actually feel this way is disgusting to me! I've always seen the cleaning and restoration industry as a community. I guess you feel differently. May hell have a special place for people <like you> who have no regard for the rest of the human race..... Have a great weekend!
"Were you around when Greg came on and a lot of guys got a bit upset with him? I don't think guys are enjoying it too much....perhaps a bit.."

A whole freaking bunch! Not a bit.

"And of course his constant boasting rubs a lot of people the wrong way...$1200 suits 65 feet yacht the Vette...etc etc. Many of us may have nicer better bigger stuff but don't feel the need to always bring it up and make sure everyone knows it.."

Stroking yourself in public? Phredaphelia,( wait for the attack- I just rang Pavlov's dinner bell) or uncommon insecurities, combined with a bloated ego and narcissistic disorder....

Don't forget that Greg was the one that kept on insisting on suing everyone for total dumbass reasons...like using the words pet package or whatever. Not to mention his 1099ers being his employees and some of the practices they have to employ in order to actually make money..over the advertised price

Which only exposes the insecurities even more
. Sue me arsewipe.

Greg lost all credibility when he was panhandling for one of his workers that passed on. He supposedly makes millions, but refused to foot the bill for an employee or contractors final costs and came here looking for donations.Really disgusting.

Anything that gets stuck to him is well deserved.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
LOL. This reminds me of the suicides at Apple's Foxconn factory in China. The poor bastards just work and sleep like slaves never getting ahead. Some of them just jump out of the window when it all becomes too much.

Reactions: Willy P

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
Hey Dave,
Probably that "half hour diagnosis" was what most of us would call a "minimum charge service call".

And even with a half hour labor charge my guess is Greg's time running his business is more valuable than that. So replacing the plug would have been a "Displacement Activity" for him. (But maybe not for someone else.)

Steve

im perplexed on this still.... One hour to fix a cord. Total BS. Steve lets be real, any one can see that a cord is cut. Anyone of your guys should of fixed it for the 30 minutes and diagnosed it (if you can call it that). What you should consider is a MINIMUM service charge that includes diagnose/repair time not to exceed the time allocated. Your company would look better charging a minimum 1 hour fee rather than a bogus diagnose fee and then repair fee.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I actually took offense to that comment Willy and I will respond ( and NOT sue you <this time=""> lol)

Nothing you could do Sonny. I'm in Canada. Your suit wouldn't last more than 30 seconds as opinion is and should be free ( along with a :pe*t Package)
So I am curious: Have you ever done a charity walk where you raised money for something? Have you ever sent your kid around to sell chhocolate bar to the neighborhood? Have you ever fund raised for your church or for a small park or perhaps to put trees in blighted areas?

I do lots of charitable work. I choose not to post or brag about it.

Panhandling? wow? is that what fundraising for someone that USED to work for me ( several years prior to he suicide) is? Are you going to say the same when people ask you to send money instead of flowers when a loved one dies? how much i personally contributed to his family is my business ( but it did exceed the entire amount i raised with the help of Howard Patridge)

Why would you come here looking for donations? You claim great success. Open your own wallet. As much as I may feel sorry for the gent's circumstances, neither I nor most here knew him. But you wanted us to send money.

The fact that you actually feel this way is disgusting to me!

We have something in common as you disgust me.

I've always seen the cleaning and restoration industry as a community. I guess you feel differently. May hell have a special place for people <like you=""> who have no regard for the rest of the human race.....

Yeah, Greg, I have no regard for anyone but ME. I'm sure Beelzebub has an opening for you shoveling coal. (as a subcontractor of course) I've worked in the past for a company that operated in a similar fashion to yours. I also watched a friend who worked himself to death so the lard assed owner could shower himself with the good life while the "team" eked out a few pennies and ate promises. And I'm disgusting?

Have a great weekend!

Thank you, I will have a great weekend.A couple of jobs today, some time with the grandkids, maybe break out the fly rod on Sunday. In between that, I'm going to do some google research for a carpet cleaner in Atlanta as well as Tampa</like></this>.
:lol:<this time=""><like you="">
(The opinions stated are mine personally and not the views of Mikeysboard Inc., it's subsidiaries, in whole or in part.)

</like></this>

Last edited:
Reactions: Art Kelley

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
My best guess is the tech that dropped off the machine didnt give specific instructions to the service tech so he just followed the "system". Diagnose, repair...

I personally still deal with the service techs locally so i can see how this would happen, in future my advise would be to give very specific instructions {or a manager} if you know what the problem is. Otherwise the service dept goes on autopilot and sometimes will go overboard fixing parts that you may not need replaced right this second, just my experience.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
My best guess is the tech that dropped off the machine didnt give specific instructions to the service tech so he just followed the "system". Diagnose, repair...

I personally still deal with the service techs locally so i can see how this would happen, in future my advise would be to give very specific instructions {or a manager} if you know what the problem is. Otherwise the service dept goes on autopilot and sometimes will go overboard fixing parts that you may not need replaced right this second, just my experience.

No we're talking about Cole. Some people push the easy button, he pushes the sue button. So there's an electric cord, there's dildos using this machine you fixed in Val-Pac fukemover jobs. There's OSHA. There's lawyers. It's called coveryourass. I would have charged him $1200 and made him sign a release

Reactions: Willy P

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
geesh next time just call them and thank yourself.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Followup! jonDon is charging for 1/2 hour of labor for the repair and no feight charge. Thanks to all those that helped on this

Nice.....

So you were just yanking TCS' chain....and not give them your business....hope you won't need something in a hurry from them...after publicly giving them your vote and business promise...

hogjowl

Idiot™
Nice.....

So you were just yanking TCS' chain....and not give them your business....hope you won't need something in a hurry from them...after publicly giving them your vote and business promise...

And I took the trouble to call Mike at TCS and warn him you were going to call him!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom