GPS

The Preacher

my brother bought me a Magelin for my birthday last year. i don't use it daily, but when i need it it's a god send.

They do more than give direction. mine has location names, addresses and phone numbers.

redbird

I had a Garmin and now I have a Tom Tom, They both work well. The Garmin had to down load area maps but the Tom Tom has everything built into it. About 300.00 on sale at Radio Shack

Denny S

We have a fleet of 10 vehicles

We have in them the in all of them

We have the 7 of the Garmin nuvi 650 & 350

We have 3 lowrance 500c

In my truck I have a pioneer avic z1 to me all of them work great

I would recommend the Garmin nuvi as the best inexpensive ones

The Garmins are battery powered and will run 8 hrs with out a charge

Denny S

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Probably every unit at the $500 point will talk to you and will have everything that you need to get around preloaded. We've had Garmin's for several years and they've been flawless; I bought an off-brand (someone that makes units under other's brand name) for $250 at Office Max and it works the same way the name brands do.

There is no extra expense involved unless you're interested in real time vehicle tracking as well as getting around.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
garmin 330c here...love it.
i will put one in my next truck as well. if you are still using a map do yourself a favor...get a gps, it is sweet.
dave

cmaster

Name
Paul Budnik
Tom Tom One. I love it. Used it to get around at Mikefest. Never let me down.

Gary T

Garmin 7500, 7in screen so I can see the thing, full US maps pre loaded uddated yearly, rearview cam attached so I don't bust a nut hooking up my trailer.

Brad

Garmin 580 here love it. should of got it a long time ago

I did some researching and I thought the garmins are the best.
they are fsater and have more map coverage.

DUSTY

tom tom

i have a Tom Tom. Works great for me. It was only about $300. and it talks to me with this very polite womens voice!

First time I used one was just after Katrina. I was asked to volunteer to drive down from Miss. in a rug cleaning van to pick up flooded rugs. I had never been before and of coarse there was a million detours. NO prob. George Bell just loaded in the address's and the GPS unit did the rest. Not need for street signs at all. Loved it.

Since then I have got one of my own and just like my bberry i can't live without it.

No getting lost, confused, angry, stressed and running up my blood pressure. and of coarse I am on time even though i am constantly traveling in states and cities i have never been to before.

My advise is to get one just to lower your blood pressure. Hopefully i will live a few years longer now!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom