Grand Theft Livelihood

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
I received a call from a customer of mine this morning. On Saturday he had his 2000 Ford Extended van and machine (Performer 405) stolen right in front of his house.

The closest distributor to us the the west that is on the boards is John, but if all of you can keep your eyes open for anything that looks fishy on craigslist or Ebay please let me know. I'll get some more details and post them tomorrow.

Thanks!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Get me the Serial Number and also Call Jeff over at truckmountdeals.com 801-360-7735 and make sure he is aware of it as well.

Why don't you post the make, model and serial number of the stolen machine here so everyone can see it. I would not like to see anyone here get in trouble for buying stolen equipment, and also there are alot more eyes out there to help recover the machine.

Steve Lombardi

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
I got a little more history and it's not looking too good.

One thing being there is no serial # on the unit. He didn't purchase the machine from us. It was purchased along with a business and the previous owner must of taken it off. Doesn't sound too Kosher to me.

It's a Prochem Performer 405 manual divert in Prochem Blue with close to 5k hours and no serial plate. I'm not able to get any pictures either.

2000 Ford E350 Extended van with 74000 miles. I'm waiting for the vin #.

Are there any distinctive modification that were made to the machine for example kunkle valve, new pump/blower worn out face plate or reels, water tank, water softner, plywood floor, insulation etc. If the owner has a picture of the truck and machine post that also.

Steve Lombardi

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
What does the lettering say? Not that any thief with half a brain wouldn't take the lettering off, you can still read what it used to say if you look close.

TimP

It's probably been taken to a chop shop by now.....long gone buddy. Parts will probably show up on the black market soon.

I hope it was insured. My van and TM are insured so if it's stollen it's all taken care of....actually if the TM goes out I get purchase cost to buy a new one.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
This is Montana and Wyoming we are talking about. We don't have chop-shops

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom