Great time at MF9

Rob Fairfield

Supportive Member
Name
Rob Fairfield
What a couple of awesome days in the desert. A big thank you to Mikey P for the invite and an bigger thank you to the Interlink Team for hosting the event. Truly, at all levels, a professional group of people.

It was great to finally put a face with the avatar. I enjoyed meeting and talking with all you who were able to make the trip. I look forward to working with you long into the future.

Mr. Lance Goldman, THANK YOU! Making the twelve hour round trip and taking time away from your family to help me educate the guys is greatly appreciated.

Congratulations to Mr. Raymond Romero, owner of Flawless Cleaning Systems. The winner of a $100.00 Stone Pro gift certificate.

Thanks again to Interlink, Mikeys Board and all it's members. I can't wait for MF10.

Reactions: Mikey P

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Thanks Rob for your willingness to help people learn. I know the end result is to sell your product, but when someone gives the type of help and customer service that you do, it sets you apart. Thanks. My brother lives in Monrovia and I'm going to have him go check out one of your classes so he can get started with stone work.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom