Greetings from your new CTI Chick

CTI Courtney

Name
Courtney Rodseth
Hi all!

I wanted to let everyone know that Sarah, CTI Chick, has recently moved on to a new position. It was an offer that she could not pass up, and we are very excited for her, but we will miss her dearly! She was with CTI for seven years and we are sad to see her go, but wish her the best.

I have moved into her old position as Education/Sales coordinator, and will be popping onto Mikey's Board regularly to keep up on what is going on in the industry and answer any questions on our line, as well as introducing any new or upgraded products.

I have been with CTI for almost two years now and have been handling the Northwest Territory of the US, as well as coordinating marketing campaigns and writing the cleaner's newsletter. On a personal note, I am also a mother to three children, who keep me very busy and on my toes :) I am excited to move into this new position and get to know all of you better! Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions or just to say hello!
meandkids.jpg

Warm regards,

Doug Rice

Supportive Member
BEAUTIFUL ! That is one good looking truck. Welcome to Mikey's Board. I used to use the CTI stain app a lot and it was always very handy to be able to hit call and get an answer to whatever mess I had created. Maybe your first big job could be getting that app working again. I phoned 2 times in the last few months with technical questions and was told they would call me back and never received a return call either time.

CTI Courtney

Name
Courtney Rodseth
BEAUTIFUL ! That is one good looking truck. Welcome to Mikey's Board. I used to use the CTI stain app a lot and it was always very handy to be able to hit call and get an answer to whatever mess I had created. Maybe your first big job could be getting that app working again. I phoned 2 times in the last few months with technical questions and was told they would call me back and never received a return call either time.

I am sorry to hear that you were having a problem getting tech support! Normally, we have a tech here during business hours to answer questions immediately.

As far as the stain app, the last apple update apparently broke the app :/ But the good news is that our website is now mobile optimized and has the stain guide on it, we are moving towards using that only. You can check it out here : http://www.proschoice.com/stain-guide.html

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
First let me say welcome Courtney, we are glad to have you!

Second I am the only sane person in the this band of misfits....ok ok insane. :biggrin:

Lastly let me apologize now for the few choice words of profanity than just may come from me. Please don't hold them against me, you see I have tourettes. :shifty:

:biggrin:

CTI Courtney

Name
Courtney Rodseth
L
First let me say welcome Courtney, we are glad to have you!

Second I am the only sane person in the this band of misfits....ok ok insane. :biggrin:

Lastly let me apologize now for the few choice words of profanity than just may come from me. Please don't hold them against me, you see I have tourettes. :shifty:

:biggrin:

LOL, I promise not to be offended.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Welcome Courtney to Mikey's broad. I'm a fan/user of CTI products. The App and Todd have helped me many times.

I was shocked when Todd told me to use Stain magic on Blue dye (fruit drink) instead of Red Relief. Why was that?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
OK guys....i'll give this my best shot.........

Ohh Courtney......every time i go "see the doctor" my wife gets really pissed at me wnen i walk back in the door!
i feel this is harassment wit out question.but none the less... happy wife happy lif.....

I heard tell that you had some product that would de-stank me....give me the skinny.....?

Last edited:

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Welcome Courtney, I wonder if you have any distributors in the Vancouver, BC area?

Some of the CTI prodocts are available through Sycorp, Canadian Truckmount Supply and Safety Express through the Aramsco / Interlink Supply network. If there are additional CTI / Pro's Choice products you don't find at your local distributor, there is a good chance they can bring it in if you ask them for it.

CTI Courtney

Name
Courtney Rodseth
OK guys....i'll give this my best shot.........

Ohh Courtney......every time i go "see the doctor" my wife gets really pissed at me wnen i walk back in the door!
i feel this is harassment wit out question.but none the less... happy wife happy lif.....

I heard tell that you had some product that would de-stank me....give me the skinny.....?

Yes! I hear what you are throwing down. It's called Dank Away...and from what I have heard, it works wonderfully. :biggrin:

Reactions: PrimaDonna

CTI Courtney

Name
Courtney Rodseth
Welcome Courtney to Mikey's broad. I'm a fan/user of CTI products. The App and Todd have helped me many times.

I was shocked when Todd told me to use Stain magic on Blue dye (fruit drink) instead of Red Relief. Why was that?

It's just the nature of the blue dyes. They respond better to oxidizers than reducers.

Reactions: Old Coastie

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom