Groupon.......... Just for you Brian.

Becker

Name
Becker
So, can I do one and have it expire Feb 28th?

Do as you did, base the value off rare variables discount it and sell it?

I only ask, because, Jan Feb are the only months I'd be willing to discount services and deal with a headache like groupon.

Or are they set to expire like 6 months after deal?

Chris A

Name
Chris
You can set it to expire whenever you want, just be firm with the salespeople, they know what works, but you gotta let them know what you want.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'm not sure if they will do less than 6 months.....I would imagine if you sold over 100 of them they would want to give the customer some time.

So I don't know.

Call them and ask.....Go to their site and fill out the form to list your business.

Becker...If you're serious, go for what would be a little higher priced deal and you sell a little less....But you will end up making more on those customers ...That's been my experience.

Groupon (and others) are learning that if you don't go to the bottom of the barrel pricing.....Groupon doesn't have to give as many refunds for bad service.......My opinion.

The last Groupon I did was 3 rooms for $79 and I got either 55% or 60% I can't remember.
The Amazon Local deal (living social) was 3 rooms for $65 and I got 60% of that.....That's probably been my best deal yet ...All things considered.

At one point I had about 200 jobs waiting (vouchers out).....Now that the LS expired I'm not sure...Maybe closer to 100 now.

K P

Hey Brian,when you go into the groupon houses do you speak in english? shiteatinggrin

Dmreed4311

Supportive Member
Name
David Reed
Not sure about the laws in your state but in Florida any prepaid service or coupon cannot have an expiration so even though a groupon has an expire date on it, it is not legal to deny service even after the expiration date.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Blunt said:
Hey Brian,when you go into the groupon houses do you speak in english? shiteatinggrin

High end customers.

The expiration date is for the deal....But because they paid money, that money can be put towards the services.

After 5 years....It can be voided.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom