Grout Perfect

Walt

Anybody take the training course. Sounds like a pretty good deal.

Walt

Two days 8am to 5pm. I don't know much about what they cover exactly but it seems like you could get a pretty good handle on it in two days. The training is free if you buy the start up kit.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Works good then?

I was just looking at the starter pack special they have. Do you use the colors they send in that or did you get that pack?

Mikey P

Administrator
Best stuff out there imo.

I bring in color chips @ the estimate and if I dont have the color in stock I order it.

I never ordered the starter kit but I did order the sales kit just yesterday.

Mikey P

Administrator
It there somewhere..

12 different colors in 2 ounce bottles.

If you leave behind a few inches of Color sealed grout for Mrs Pooft to play with its a damn good chance she 'll be calling to book.

Or the DYS hubby will paint it himself with that White Out from Staples.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Have you had the SHAM-WOW towels yet?

One of our local sales guys showed us them things sucking up paint. Looked good.

Name
George Valliant
What a coincidence. Steve at Grout Perfect called me today just to make sure everything was cool.

He's sells a great product. Make's a floor look better than new.

Name
George Valliant
my sales kit dried out before i could use it all up. something about living in the desert and storing it next to a 200 degree TM i guess.

hi Larry... sorry about the other day. I was in one of my usual RAW moods. The doctor says with some more therapy i can be released from the physc ward early.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
I plan on ordering an assortment to stock next week. Sounds like good stuff and quite a few guys are pretty hyped about it.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
I've already roped a few guys into it and I have a few tile cleaning seminars coming up that I plan on doing a little demo at so it should take off in this area.

CapeCleaner

Grout Perfect makes a good color seal product.

Sales kit is a must. I've closed just about every time I've done a demo, including two $1K jobs yesterday. Even when I didn't close a deal it was because of price. The person was still wowed by the demo.

The roller pad is also a must.

I didn't order the Starter Kit because I didn't want to get stuck with a bunch of color seal that will never be used. GP states the colors are the 12 most popular - or something like that - but I've ordered only a few of them. The same colors are in the sales kit. I would not order a lot of stock, or any really, until you get the jobs lined up. I order as I need it.

Also not crazy about the shammies they provide. I'm glad a couple of alternatives were mentioned.

The down side to GP is the ordering. Even though it's B-2B, you can't established an account with net terms. From what I can tell, they use a middle-man shipper which adds at least a day to the shipping. You can't get a firm arrival day on shipments unless you pay extra for 3-day air. This really screwed me on a big job once even though the person who took the order called back the same day and confirmed the arrival date. She called back the following day and said the shipment would arrive two days later; after I had already scheduled the job within the narrow window available for the client. I won't tell you what I think of the woman in the office with whom you place an order. This is the reason I'm trying out product from This Old Grout.

Again, a good product.

RickL

Wow I've never had a problem with Grout Perfect Delivery. As a matter of fact I think the best thing about GP is their support. I have placed a call atr 11 pm Sat night expecting a call back monday morning and recieve a call at 7:30 sunday morning.
I have tried severAL systems and GP IS BY FAR THE BEST PRODUCT AND SERVICE GOING.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom