Groutin' and caulkin'..

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
How the cleaning world has changed.

Could you imagine you'd be doing this now when you left Coit and started your own business?

Mikey P

Administrator
How the cleaning world has changed.

Could you imagine you'd be doing this now when you left Coit and started your own business?
I give full credit to the original spinner tools and then shortly thereafter hard surface wands, to bringing awareness of this needed service to me in the industry.
When I left Coit in the year 2000 I don't think any of those tools were available yet and the idea of servicing anything other than the fluffy stuff was not on my mind...

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Mikey P

Administrator
I can remember early experimentation with the mini spinners and corner and edging tools being a complete flop as most of them melted under the intense heat of the almighty Vortex.

The bases me that turbo force, pmf, the Hank's Brothers and all the other hard surface tool creators never caught on to the fact that four jets under a 12" head was such an insipid design, let alone all the non cleaning designers thinking that putting the jet manifolds inside the vacuum chamber would be a good thing

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom