GUARANTEE WITH PROTECTOR SALES?

TimP

Bridgepoint with maxim gives you a kit and prints up the warranty cards and suggest selling it for .03 cents. Gives spot cleaning instructions and suggests giving the home pro spotter. I don't personally do it cause I'm not into the home pro stuff but it seems like it could be profitable and easy to do. I suppose I'd like to know how successful others are at it too.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
The Guarantee from pro's Choice with the Stain guardian Ultra and Prochems with the Fourguard have been HUGE selling points for the guys that use them. The warranty is from the manufacturer and not the cleaner. When given the choice more people are willing to pay 5-10 cents more p/sqft for a warranty from the maker of the product.

The cost per sqft using thse is only 1.5-2.5 cents more per sqft then using lower priced protectors.

Cameron1

When we sell protector on a job the client is then signed up for our half priced cleaning in 6 months. This is for open ares only and has an 800 sq. ft. min. Also, we will guarantee that if they cannot remove a spot........... they get one free spot clean.

Al

No

We sell it so easily, I don't see a need for us to get into a program like that right now.

dgargan

Why not?

I think BP new Maxium Protector is great and the demo kit you get with it is one of the best sales aids around. Most guys that have great relationships with your customers might not need to "sell" protection, they trust you but this demo kit could help your tech's add $500 a week to your bottom line.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
One year,unlimited service...

Included in per square foot charge of 45 cents per...Residential...

Included in all commercial work also...

Not sold individually,but used as a great closer and usp...

Very few calls,more piece of mind...For them and us too...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom