Had the Apex fine tuned yesterday, embarassed

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I am truly embarassed by the fact that everyone form the beginning told me to buy a powerful truckmount and I didn't.
I ran the strongest porty available with propane heat and a vac booster thinking I was the bees knees. Then the avenger 450(unbelievable cleaning machine, workhorse) it was awesome showing my customers how great I am with my TM. This thing made me more money in 200 hrs($80,000) but I ran into a few small engine small blower problems I never went out 200ft(I was told it would be the same at 200 as the 150 I ran).

The Apex man it screams and I don't even think the engine is working hard. It sounds tuned down. I did a customers house today and they asked me if they had to stay off the carpet until 3 or 4 like last time and I said it took 6 hrs to dry they said yes. It was almost dry when I left. they were Happy as a sutley in shit(sorry).

I paid cash for everything I have, I should have bit the bullet back then

Driguy

Did you get the Diesel or the Gas?

31HP Kubota is nice with the sutorbilt trilobe blower 408 CFM. is nice.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
gas and while it was being tuned up I met a couple Mikey BB guys Chris Augustinos and I want to think henry(could be way off)

Driguy

what distributor did you buy it from? Did you get a van with it? or a used one. how is the water tank set up. reels etc etc etc

lets see some pics!!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I think I posted pics when I got it. I put it into my box truck. From near the cab it goes fresh water, waste tank, apex and a hose reel to the left side

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom