HALLOWEEN CONTEST - Scariest Wand Used daily

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
I want to find the worst wand used on a daily basis by the entrant. Don't go dig up some POS Castex from the garage that you haven't used in years, I want to see pics of wands used as your main weapon everyday. Please post your pics with both YOU and the wand in the pic together here, and on Halloween I will pick the scariest, ugliest, biggest POC and we'll replace it with your choice of a 12" or 14" Greenhorn wand.

This contest is for the guys who are making do with less than ideal equipment, not those who already have a fine arsenal of tools and equipment.

May the cleaner who most needs it win!

Happy Halloween.

Good luck and take care,
Lisa

Mikey P

Administrator
Take a picture in a customer's home with he or here standing next to you and I'll toss in a fresh new MB T Shirt.

A close up picture of the wand's jets would get you points as well.

Now everyone thank Lisa for doing this.

Greenie is gonna bitch about it all weekend.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Lisa is trying to steal the Steam Genies unique nozzle design.......

if i could only post a picture......i'd be dangerous!

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
So wish I could win this. I definately need to get another Greenhorn. We were running both Butlers last night on a commercial job and my 14 year old daughter & wife kept stealing the Greenhorn and leaving me with our modified 11 inch Prochem. Little Stinker! (Was a great family moment of fun though)

Who ever wins, you will be very pleased! I will probably be ordering another Greenhorn soon. Even my wife agrees. (I'm a lucky man!)

Mark Saiger

Fred Homan

Mark, Your wife will not always agree with you....Just do it. She will thank you later.....

Fred

Dolly

Bawb UTUBE..........how hilareous is that.............

I don't have a scary horrible wand, so I don't qualify, but I sure do enjoy the performance of my Bently.

Greenie.........Sorry, I did not know you had a wand like that.

It sure will be fun to see the photo's and creativity of the guy's that have such a sense
of humor.

I won, the contest is over.

PictureorVideo063.jpg

PictureorVideo064.jpg

PictureorVideo058.jpg

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Maybe not the worst wand, but the barrel with a filter clogged with bits of burnt french frys and chicken bits from my WVO pre-filter will sure add to the effect!

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
ohhh shit what about the one i just posted on the berber thread???

I got all kinds of shit over that...

hummm ok pics to be taken this week...

you want a commercial custy there mikey??? or a residential???

ill take it next to mrs. P white sofa :shock: :lol: :shock:

Name
Bruce
I know my wand is not the scariest looking wand , but she's an old one. 10 years old. I'm not sure what brand name the wand is but me and old girl have cleaned a lot of carpets together. The pictures were taken right after I got back from 4 jobs today, so I did not have a chance to clean the wand before taking the pictures. It still shines except for the dark areas around the jets. No matter what I do I can't get that clean.

[attachment=2:1s9gjj8g]IMG_0180small.JPG[/attachment:1s9gjj8g]
[attachment=1:1s9gjj8g]IMG_0181small.JPG[/attachment:1s9gjj8g]
[attachment=0:1s9gjj8g]IMG_0182small.JPG[/attachment:1s9gjj8g]

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Can I take pictures of my worst customer's wands and post them? I have a dozen cleaners with Chia Pets growing on their wands.

Name
steve snail
Good karma Lisa! Nice prize.

Just took delivery of the latest and greatest 14" Greenhorn. It rocks! Monte took my 1year old "gently used" Greenhorn in on trade. How's about them apples!

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
This angle-jet 14" wand was used the same day this picture was taken.

wandbent.jpg

And, is back in use today with a minor repair. :roll:

Now, I just have to find that customer with the "Steamex" wand....

Larry

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
John,

Sure! You can enter on behalf of your customer, as long as you will vouch for the fact the wand is used daily.

Larry,

So far, I'd have to say that one is pretty scary! Did they run it over or what?

Take care,
Lisa

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
ok here is my 1st entry.....PM to get my address you can send the shirt to...

100_2115-1.jpg

100_2116.jpg

She kept thinking i was talking about photos of her carpet...for "ugliest carpet" I kept telling her, "no its my wand right here, and you get a new one if you win..."

it was pretty dirty though...a 9 yr old carpet never cleaned, and was a creme color....

which leads me to the question....

why do these creme, light beige type color carpets, get the yellow staining really easy???

TimP

This one was my daily user till this happened to it....still have it and can get a picture of the whole thing now although striped. If I could get it repaired I would......Larry???? I've striped it to build a new greenhorn from a new wand tube from greenie.

IMG_2996.jpg

IMG_2997.jpg

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
ok did someone move mine, or did i screw it up trying to fix things???

I swear one of these days I will get it right on how NOT to post them big ass pics...

from the camera phone is easy...its the damn digital one that screws me up...but i changed how it uploads so we will see if that works...

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
using the photobucket now....hopefully it will resize it when it is uploaded... :?

Chads

Supportive Member
I knew it lester has always been jason waiting to kill us with his wand aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom