HALLOWEEN CONTEST - Scariest Wand Used daily

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
thats a

Dads weekend T-shirt XXL

Its been scabbed/pimped out....

Had some brackets welded to it, so that I could add a 4 jet manifold...you can kind of see where the holder was for a single jet wand, 6" up off the ground.....

i think its a 70s or 80s workmaster wand...

[attachment=0:3cghla1d]PC QUAD1.JPG[/attachment:3cghla1d][attachment=2:3cghla1d]PC QUAD2.JPG[/attachment:3cghla1d][attachment=1:3cghla1d]PC QUAD3.JPG[/attachment:3cghla1d]
one of our customers came in yesterday with this wand so we quickly replaced the batteries in our camera (that is why the date is incorrect) and took a picture of this wand. Just when you think you have seen everything in this industry something always surprises you.
customers quote "can you fix this wand or put a on a glide"

Steve
All-Care dist.

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
33vjm6f.jpg

yl6w2.jpg

20sxekk.jpg

20jk4r5.jpg

ve3xhh.jpg

John Olson

Name
John Olson
[qoute]
one of our customers came in yesterday with this wand so we quickly replaced the batteries in our camera (that is why the date is incorrect) and took a picture of this wand. Just when you think you have seen everything in this industry something always surprises you.
customers quote "can you fix this wand or put a on a glide"

Steve
All-Care dist.[/quote]

You didn't let him leave with that wand did you? That thing should never be allowed on carpet again :shock:

I can only imagine the damage that guy is doing..

the guy took back the wand because he need to finish up his flood job. He was cleaning a concrete floor with that wand.

Steve

All-Care dist.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I got the story from Greenie. Some people have no sense.... :roll: Did you at least tell him there where better options to clean up a concrete floor then to ruin a $600 wand?

Mikey P

Administrator
That's just about the most amazing thing I've ever seen on this board.

Man oh man.

Well I guess BBGary's boner was a bit more shocking.

Name
Brad Gouveia
OK, Here is my wand. All you guys with 2 or more jet got it made I wish I had some of those the wands. I use a rx-20 for most of my jobs so I been putting up with this wand to edges with. I feel like it is going to break on me if i push too hard. Notice how it has a nice arch to it and I just had to have the handle rewelded. Not too happy how that turn out if I dont win I am going to buy a new handle for it before I cut my self on it. I would love to get a sweet wand just can afford it now.

Thanks

Click on image for larger view.

Chads

Supportive Member
I just wonder how some one could have that new of a cds tm and have that wand dont make sence to me, dont they give you better wands than that with the machine.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
no joke....

hey besides you got an rx-20, so get ur arse outa here.....

Name
Brad Gouveia
Not all truck mount are bought new.... The one I have is a 98 and I got 2 years ago with everything strip down on it just a van and a machine. RX-20 was used as well.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC

I remember digging through the water truck at "elite" cleaning taking worn down nubs of POS wands out of there before the dunderheads used them on a berber for water extraction and pulled out all the rows.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Hey Lisa....

Well, I broke down and bought another 14" Greenhorn from Steamway this week in Denver Colorado. They had their floor model there during a Barry Costa Water Damage class I was in. Told everyone that it was the best wand I had ever used....so I bought it on the spot while Barry was doing a demonstration on the first day in class. We were in a wand and extractor tool hands on demo the 3rd day and Barry asked "where is that 2 inch wand we had....everyone of course pointed at me. Told them they could have definately used it but it was on the way home to MN.

Also told everyone in the class that I believed in it so much, I bought a second one so my 14 year old daughter would quit stealing mine while we are using two trucks!

Mark Saiger

Mikey P

Administrator
I bet James Cooper calls Barry Costa at home tonight to tell him that Joe can get him and the whole class the "same" wand for less.

TimP

Steven Hoodlebrink said:
[quote="Mikey P":kgsrvg0g]I bet James Cooper calls Barry Costa at home tonight to tell him that Joe can get him and the whole class the "same" wand for less.

Now THAT made me laugh out loud![/quote:kgsrvg0g]

That and it doesn't FLOW any more air than a regular CMP even though nobody has said that a greenhorn flows more air. :roll:

Fibermaxx

I wiil have to get some scary wand photos 4 u. I had one 2 day where i was called out 2 cleanup a gal. of white oil based paint. This made quite the mess of my wand

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Steve;

Is that really a ProChem wand ???

What kind of poorly designed vac chamber is that ??

If it is...

ProChem should pay the customer to have it melted down for scrap.

Larry Cobb

Larry Cobb said:
Steve;

If it is...

Larry Cobb

Larry,

That is a prochem quad jet wand that was used on concrete.
The jet vac chamber, jets and the tube have been worn down to scrap.

Steve

Larry Cobb said:
Steve;

If it is...

Larry Cobb

Larry,

That is a prochem quad jet wand that the was used on concrete.
The jet vac chamber, jets and the tube have been worn down to scrap.

Steve

Name
I'm Rick James
Thanks guys, she is my oldest daughter(5). She really wants to help me with my business when she gets older, she already wants to go out on jobs for me. That is the wand I use everyday and she wanted to help me win a new one. I do have video of her cleaning our carpets. Shes good.

Chads

Supportive Member
I figured since everbody else is cheating I just put this wand on the truck today as my everyday wand so there. LOL I have to win something on this board. And I dont have that cute kid yet,
IMG_1641.jpg

Walt

The Green One said:
Thanks guys, she is my oldest daughter(5). She really wants to help me with my business when she gets older, she already wants to go out on jobs for me. That is the wand I use everyday and she wanted to help me win a new one. I do have video of her cleaning our carpets. Shes good.

I don't care about the manipulation. Let him win. The wand is a pile. A new wand would make him happy and his cute daughter as well. Heck, I feel like sending him a new wand.

And yes, use her in your ads.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom