Hand Tool

Jim Morrison

Name
jim
Just wondering what you guys use to detail around toilets? My single tile tool is a Hydro force spinner, so when it comes to toilets I've been using a combination of the turbo tilt and a 14" carpet wand. I know there's a better way.
Local distributor has a spinner style of t&g hand tool, also saw Mike's shower list that mentioned Cobra and the PMF hand tool.
Do the spinner style of tool and the straight jet style of tool serve a different purpose?

Bryan Thomson

Supportive Member
Name
Bryan Thomson
I use either the Turbo Raptor edging wand with 5" single jet head or the Gecko 5" single jet head. Most of the time cleaning around and under toilets you need to agitate you pre spray before extracting.... I like using the CRC 400 multi tool it's a dual head battery powered scrubber that on a full charge lasts 2-3 hrs and recharges to full in 20 min. It is a telescoping wand that also converts into a hand tool. You can see it on line at www.versacleansystems.com

Jim Morrison

Name
jim
Picked up the Gekko hand tool yesterday. Disty didn't have a whole lot to chose from, but they did have the Gekko wand also. That looked like a nice option rather than bouncing a glided westpak over uneven hard surfaces. Thanks for the tips Bryan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom